Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

One small positive, Souttar starting to dig up the stupid mistakes, Tav cross field pass on Sunday and Matondo there. We need a leader to step up on the pitch. He's been the closest to it by a mile tonight.

I don’t care what anyone says about “Having made progress” or “It’s not his team” with the size of the gulf in budgets between ourselves Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee it’s absolutely unforgivable that we cannot muster up a victory. Rabbi Matondo and Dessers come off our bench and I would reckon that their wages alone would cover the wages off all three of those clubs first teams. It’s an absolute shambles

League is done regardless, even if we nick this which I highly doubt, we'll just be disappointed further down the road.

Reactions: MrJ
A game like this a player like Arfield coming on would have been great. But we do shit like throw contracts at injured players that are injure prone.

Drove home from York tonight hoping this game would lift my spirits a bit…. Wish my works meeting had lasted till 6:00pm

Our passing has unbelievably gotten worse as this game's gone on. As Goldson lumps yet another long ball directly out for a goal kick.

Might be unpopular but I don’t place blame with clement… this team are nothing short of an embarrassment. Started with our strongest 11 you could argue. What else can the gaffer do at this point? it’s on the players.

Lawrence, Goldson, Captain Marvel & Lundstram should be driven out of Glasgow by tomorrow morning. Fucking heartless imposters

How many corners have we had all season and what's happened from 98% of them
%^*& all but it’s not just down to delivery.

Can remember one Goldson header this season and it scoring for Betis.

The delivery there was decent but nobody challenges near it.

Back