Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Chucked it. And honestly I feel like chucking it myself. Really starting to get annoyed at the majority of this sorry state of a team

Goldsons diagonal balls sun it up. Zero from midfield to front and poor at the back

If we even attempt to use the pitch as an excuse then we’re an utter embarrassment.

Dundee can’t string 3 passes together.
2 teams playing on that so no excuse
We are at the end of a cycle which should have seen certain players moved on 2yrs ago.
We shld have built on 55 then on Europa Final but we didn't and now we pay the price for poor planning and management

This had this written all over it! All the shite surrounding this game, the blame for everything coming our way! It’s gone from no one likes us we don’t care to no one likes us and we can’t deal with it!

It’s bordering on miraculous what clement has dragged out this lot, but let’s not kid ourselves these are title winners.

There just aren’t any leaders in this team. No dig. No drive. No determination. It’s so insipid

Utterly horrific. The players are a bunch of utter charlatans who don't care. Can keep replacing managers every Halloween or move the core group on for once.

I have to say that there are very few players in that team I would be excited to still see at Rangers next season. Utter f***ing garbage.

I had a wee concern in December when we won the league cup(which I thoroughly enjoyed) and there was talk of “first time in years” and “completing the set” but I let it pass.

Turns out it was a bit like putting a wee bump in the night down to the plumbing and now there’s 6 cun.ts in masks standing at the end of the bed.

In the future, this will be known as the "Shit the bed" season.

We shit the bed to start the season.
They shit the bed in the middle of the season.
We shit the bed to end the season.

If it was a 46 game league season, we'd finish level with them. Unfortunately, it's not.

Back