Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

So already wishing 3mths to pass so we get to July and are rid of these imposters.
Utter embarrassment and don't see what they will do on Sunday either.
It'll end up with the guy we should have signed scoring against us to end on a whimper

With what we have to spend I fear it will just be Groundhog Day next season.

The managers refusal to deviate from his sacred cows is going to cost him.

Either he realises this or he's going to pay the price sooner or later.

We go into next season with Tav, Goldson and Lundstram as undroppables and we are fúcked.
The only one I want around next season is Tav out of those 3, he does cost us but Goldson is brutal.

That'll be that then!
Serial bottlers and loan signings, what do we really expect when it comes to the crunch!

Can’t believe we have just handed them the title again FFS

That mob were there for the taking and we let them off again

Reactions: ao2
I just hope Clement is the type of manager with that mean streak in him where he is willing to make the cuts we need for next season.

Now entering the "wait till he's got his own players" phase of Clement's Rangers career. I hope to %^*& he realises just how much he needs to change and that the board is backing him. And I hope he's better at running a preseason than his predecessor (I'm still at least blaming part of this collapse on Beale's fucking shambolic preseason preparations).

These millionaire cun.ts just see this as a hobby.

A bit of light training then some cardio once or twice a week kicking a ball about.

They don't give a shi.t.

Back