Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Cannot think of a game watching us and being so disappointed, it's been pathetic
Have you no memory of the last 10 years or so! We’ve had multiple games where after getting into a great position in the league have just collapsed with an absolute whimper! It’s happened under Gerrard, GvB and Beale was just all over the place after looking ok when he first came in. Here we are under Clement that looked to have steadied the ship and set us off in a direction of getting back to the top and now we’ve seen no fight, no desire, no effort, just utter flat performance. It’s all on the players - they’ve shown in past just not got the mentality! 6 games to fight as cup final and they are no where!

Just give PC the summer, genuinely clear out as much of the Warburton/Gerrard/GvB/Beale crowd as we can and give us a new team.

No more chances to pretend they can redeem themselves.

And the cycle begins again. Cant wait to see what OOC and hidden gems we bring in on big contracts to drain more money out the club

Not one player wants to win anything at this club! Not one! Hopefully the fans give the players it stinking for the rest of the season! They don't deserve the loyalty shown.

Absolutely hopeless no midfield at all see if raskin isn’t good enough for that midfield he’s not a football player. Our attacking play all comes from the CB and they are terrible at it. Leagues over. Hope we can lift it for the cup.

Sick of the sight of every last one of them, they can all %^*& off for all I care.

The last two games have been the meekest surrender of a league title you could ever imagine, beyond pathetic with not an ounce of urgency to win either game.

Reactions: EOS
Was a mistake.not.chasing Barisic in Jan - he'd already chucked it
Bring in a left back so we dont need to move our best form CM out

I think for the first time in a long long time I wont be watching an old firm this weekend. That was total and utter fucking horseshite. I’m so sick of watching this shite season after season. Get Tav to %^*& along with that diddy alongside him, that dumpling of striker and Lundstram. :mad::mad:

Reverted back to their nature.
Shite sideways and backward passes played at a pedestrian pace.
Same old same old.
I cannot wait to see the back of Tavernier, Goldson, Lundstram- losers the lot of them.

Not signing a striker in January was fucking criminal.

Lawrence is never Rangers quality. Rankin should be playing before him. Mind you over the last three games none of the squad deserve a shirt

Remember the cry from some after Sundays debacle.....win all our remaining six games and the title will still be ours.......we can't even win the first of the six. That team are absolutely clueless

Disgraceful... There is something psychologically wrong with this squad. huffing and puffing from the first minute. Goldson is a liability, Cantwell gave nothing and we are so desperately in need of a striker

Back