Press Conference Dundee v Rangers pre match press conference

SJB saying all the same things Tav gets slagged for.

Waste of time these media conferences (I know we have to do them). All we need is an injury update from the Manager, the rest is just template 'noise'.
Apparently Richard Gough used to come out and sing Derry's Walls followed by a routine thrashing of whoever made the game deciding mistake, and he'd even sometimes finish up by wrestling some of the journalists in attendence.

The standards have dropped so much it's depressing.

SJB saying all the same things Tav gets slagged for.

Waste of time these media conferences (I know we have to do them). All we need is an injury update from the Manager, the rest is just template 'noise'.
Of course, the MSM tend to ask the same questions week on week therefore will get the same answers week on week.

The only reason we’re still in a position to win the league is Jack Butland if only the rest of the players could find his kind of consistency we would romp home and win the title.

Not much else Butland can say and he's not going to throw the let downs playing in front of him under the bus.

That's a bit harsh. Kept us in it the first half vs the mhanks.
Bang average? Did you see England's No 1 last night?
I thought he could have done better with the Dhims 1st and third. He had one good save, from O'Riley, and one from Hatate you'd expect him to make. I also thought he could have done better on Sunday, but he was horribly exposed every time at County.

Anyways, other threads for that I guess.

I thought he could have done better with the Dhims 1st and third. He had one good save, from O'Riley, and one from Hatate you'd expect him to make. I also thought he could have done better on Sunday, but he was horribly exposed every time at County.

Anyways, other threads for that I guess.
third scum goal I agree with, the first goal was like a goal you'd see somebody post on FIFA as being a freak and getting people to laugh at it

he has no time to react to Tav's mistake and then the ball completely defies physics by coming off Tav at breakneck speed as he tries to block it. I doubt most keepers are saving that shot

third scum goal I agree with, the first goal was like a goal you'd see somebody post on FIFA as being a freak and getting people to laugh at it

he has no time to react to Tav's mistake and then the ball completely defies physics by coming off Tav at breakneck speed as he tries to block it. I doubt most keepers are saving that shot
I think he did. Its coming from 20+yards away. All about opinions as they say. He was fantastic earlier in the season, in fact until the England chat, but hasn't been anywhere near as good since.

Another reason why yilmaz can’t be the no1 left back next season, he’s just so unreliable with his fitness. Needs to be sterling at left back then with Goldson and souttar again. Ludnstram in the middle next to someone. Lawrence and dowell aren’t it, Christ I would play raskin there next to lundstram.

Back