Press Conference Dundee v Rangers pre match press conference

Another reason why yilmaz can’t be the no1 left back next season, he’s just so unreliable with his fitness. Needs to be sterling at left back then with Goldson and souttar again. Ludnstram in the middle next to someone. Lawrence and dowell aren’t it, Christ I would play raskin there next to lundstram.
Yilmaz injury extending - surprise surprise. Surely he won't play Borna again. He has subbed him early in his last 2 or 3 games.
If we want Sterling in midfield then he has to play Borna. There's no real alternative at this stage.

I'd start Borna and move Sterling to midfield.

SJB saying all the same things Tav gets slagged for.

Waste of time these media conferences (I know we have to do them). All we need is an injury update from the Manager, the rest is just template 'noise'.
True VB. But I think it's Tav trotting it out for the 50th/60th time that starts to grate on people.

Diomande missing another game through a thumb injury, jeez
He's hoping to have him back for the weekend (I know, I know). Unfair to criticise when we know absolutely nothing about his injury other than it was his thumb. Could have steel plates fitted for all we know. Club will be guided by the Doctors, and rightly so.

True VB. But I think it's Tav trotting it out for the 50th/60th time that starts to grate on people.
That's my point though. If SJB does another 50/60 of these pressers he will still be saying the same thing as well.

The players say what the Club tell them to, or what they are trained to say. I'm not going to knock any of them for that. Folk simply use it as another stick to beat Tav with if that is their mindset anyway.

That's my point though. If SJB does another 50/60 of these pressers he will still be saying the same thing as well.

The players say what the Club tell them to, or what they are trained to say. I'm not going to knock any of them for that. Folk simply use it as another stick to beat Tav with if that is their mindset anyway.

What did Tavernier say in a press conference that people jumped on him for recently?

Mad to think international breaks have derailed our season. Sima, Yilmaz even Jack out for important periods after being away with National team.

Sterling at left back was shocking as well. Gives zero threat going forward. Barasic doesn’t even bear thinking about. What a mess.

Conceeding three goals against Ross County probably won't result in a call up or six goals in two games in a league where we're supposed to be dominant. Regardless if he was at fault for any of them.

given the state of the english based keepers - it shouldn't rule him out

We're supposed to believe Yilmaz was fit enough to play the OF game but now a week and a half later he's not fit anymore ?

Why does the club never seem to give clarity about things ? If he had a setback in his injury just say so.

As for Diomande... It's not like he has an injury on his leg. Put a cast on it ffs.

Can understand not rushing Ridvan back on that pitch, would be absolute negligence to do so.

i wonder if thats it but training apart from the rest suggests otherwise

i'm torn
don't want Borna to play but also would like Sterlings industry in the middle

No so much that Tav says it alot, it's more to do with the fact that tav has shat the bed alot before he says it

Back