Press Conference Dundee v Rangers pre match press conference

My worry as well pc stick with that back line and it will be ta ta next season,we have a terrible defence and no amount of sugar coating our ahem senior players is going to change that they are honking and will cost us the league at the scumdome ,they must be champing at the bit with the thought of our full backs facing the press from them,me I'm dreading it
Can’t disagree. Defence needs ripped apart or they’ll get Clement sacked.

They’ll get a chasing at Parkhead

This situation is ridiculous. Yilmaz was meant to be 50/50 a fortnight ago now he's back "relatively soon". Not soon, "relatively" soon. That'll end up being weeks. He's injury prone - get him sold in the summer without fail.

Diomande is out still with a sore thumb. WTF? Get him to fcuk if he can't play with a sore thumb.

We need a major clearout.

Barisic, Yilmaz, Jack, Dessers, Diomande, Wright, Roofe & Davies all need to go

Not sure about Goldson, Lundstram, Dowell or Raskin either

Balogun hasn't got another year in him

Silva & Sima will go back - we won't spend the money to keep either

Butland may be sold to raise cash

Cortes might not be signed (please God let's hope he is)

So that could be 12 - 16 players who could or should go.

As far as I'm concerned the only players who are guaranteed to still be here are Tav, Souttar, Lawrence, Cantwell, Sterling, Matondo, McCausland and Danilo.

This situation is ridiculous. Yilmaz was meant to be 50/50 a fortnight ago now he's back "relatively soon". Not soon, "relatively" soon. That'll end up being weeks. He's injury prone - get him sold in the summer without fail.

Diomande is out still with a sore thumb. WTF? Get him to fcuk if he can't play with a sore thumb.

As far as I'm concerned the only players who are guaranteed to still be here are Tav, Souttar, Lawrence, Cantwell, Sterling, Matondo, McCausland and Danilo.

I put you to the top of the list for the job when it becomes available

He’ll still be starting games next season along with Tavernier. Probably Lundstram too.
Nothing surer. Clements feeling on Tav and Lundstram certainly will be that if better players are around, they'll be better. Don't believe that in Lundstrams case.

Think Tav and Lundstram are players he favours.

If we were to get rid of both, Sterling the replacement for Lundstram and who for Tav?

Max Johnston?

I put you to the top of the list for the job when it becomes available
I'll take the job thanks. And the £50k per week that goes with it.

Can I start Tuesday as I have a doctors appointment on Monday?

Actually the doctor is putting an elastoplast on my thumb so I might need to start in a few weeks time

FFS - Diomande needs to go?? Give it a f*cken rest

FFS - give me a list of the players you've known not allowed to play because of a thumb injury.

I'll bet his sore thumb wasn't a problem when opening his wage packet.

I'm assuming he's had a complex break or dislocation, so thats corrective surgery and plates/pins fitted. He wouldn't be allowed to play as the pins are exposed. So thats high risk of post op complication and/or infection and risk of injury to himself or others if he played

I'm assuming he's had a complex break or dislocation, so thats corrective surgery and plates/pins fitted. He wouldn't be allowed to play as the pins are exposed. So thats high risk of post op complication and/or infection and risk of injury to himself or others if he played
Aye ok Dr Kildare. That's some assumption you're making. There's pictures of him in training with it strapped up so I'm pretty sure they could do that and fit him with a glove. We need players who desperately want to play for us not guys who can't be arsed either way.

Bit of deflating presser .
Clement has already given the old 'didnt recognise the team ' bit before - just last week!
Now saying ' first time in 6 months' ...thats just pish.
I saw a team struggling to play at Paisley , first half at StJ, Struggling to get past Ayr, Aberdeen , loss to Motherwell home, Celtic home and then Ross Co debacle.

What should he say?
How about i have recognised a decline on performance levels since January and have addressed those with the individuals.
Made it clear the standards i expect and the outcome will be measured on that.
All the players are aware of the incentive of ECL money and know they will be judged on performances?

Last edited:
Aye ok Dr Kildare. That's some assumption you're making. There's pictures of him in training with it strapped up so I'm pretty sure they could do that and fit him with a glove. We need players who desperately want to play for us not guys who can't be arsed either way.
Those are some assumptions you are making Dr Kildare. B-D

I've postulated on other threads and I think PCs demeanour yesterday confirms it

He has managed to get the absolute maximum he can from this group of players and he knows it. They are unfit ( generally - not just the injuries) and completely unbalanced in terms of positional cover

A shitshow of Beale and Wilson's making has come home to roost

Back