Dynamo Dresden 50 years in europe, 20.09.1967 remembered

Saltcoatsblu

last month Dresden celebrated 50 years in Europe, with their first ever game being against the Rangers'
as a tribute to the match, they published both programmes in their recent match publication v Arminia Bielfeld on the exact date 20.09.2017, i managed to obtain a copy of said programme and a supporters fanzine,
time for a nosey Bears....

x3g4xx.jpg

21q8vo.jpg

dpvk37.jpg

dhd6o8.jpg

1h3x8w.jpg

18k5mf.jpg

23mm1d3.jpg

16jdbl.jpg

10e0a3o.jpg

16772nl.jpg

2mpmxpe.jpg

11kdx6r.jpg

29omlhz.jpg

30mmvtc.jpg

33krksw.jpg

10qksqq.jpg

wikqva.jpg

Last edited:
I was at the Ibrox game.

Many years later I gave a copy of the programme to a Dynamo Dresden supporter I worked beside.

Mattias Sammer's father played for Dynamo.

I was at the Ibrox game.

Many years later I gave a copy of the programme to a Dynamo Dresden supporter I worked beside.

Mattias Sammer's father played for Dynamo.
Apparently this young lady got plenty of wolf whistles during the game at Ibrox

2dgkyzs.jpg

qzf9c9.jpg

2zdoo0m.jpg

Last edited:
Myself and some friends left the match a few minutes early as we were walking home via the Clyde Tunnel, we were winning 1-0 at the time and through 2-1 on aggregate.
However it wasn't until we returned home that we discovered that Dynamo had equalized before we scored a late winner to go through 3-2 on aggregate.

FIFA brought in a new rule as the result of an incident at that game. Greig scored our winner right at the end and the referee took the teams straight off the pitch without restarting the game before then blowing the final whistle. FIFA's new rule stated that the game must restart after a goal has been scored.

Hahahaha, maybe that was the take, just read in a book that she was whistled at, as it was unusual to see a female Dr on the pit in those days

Back