Eagled eye Francis Connor back again

It defies belief given whats at stake this season that our club as a whole is saying nothing and letting things happen on a weekly basis.

We are being literally cheated out of retaining our title and the decisions are happening EVERY game, there’s no conspiracy theory here its a confirmed theory, the TV evidence proves it too. No surprise every 50/50 has went their way since that AGM they had.

They didn’t score from the penalty but it should not have been awarded in the first place. The FIFA laws clearly show that where a hand is on the ground for support and the ball hits the hand/arm a penalty should not be awarded. I have always thought highly of Nick Walsh but I suppose when it comes to the crunch ………..and Connor adds to the suspicion.
You will be surprised to hear that the impartial person McFadden on Sky Sports said he thought it was a penalty.We will have no chance of us getting anywhere with our problem with ref/linesmens decisions until someone at Ibrox grows a set of balls and calls them out as CHEATS not incompetent or honest mistakes.If it costs us a fine for doing so we must do that.It is going to cost us the title even if we start firing on all cylinders because it is hell of a job to beat those decisions

I haven’t ever seen a season in scottish football where all the bad decisions seem to fall on a flip side for one club. Think the £40 million treasure chest is illuminating the institutional corruption of the SPFL and SFA.

I think our failings are providing the perfect smokescreen for these corrupt decisions to go on without fear of being challenged .

Walsh was staring at rogic parrying the ball with hands twice.

The reason I can’t relax , and feel the need to comment on this thread , is that there is very obvious cheating being done by Celtic and the officials.

I understand as a team we haven’t been up to the standard , it really is time for the public relations of the club to wake up, articulate the truth, in the vain hope of an objective environment for the last eight games of the season .

If the board sit idle , goodness knows what we as a support will have to witness going forward . None more so than the upcoming filth game .

Last edited:
“I think there's a refereeing decision that leads to the corner [for Celtic's opener], I think it's our by-kick."
"I spoke to the linesman and Bobby (Madden), Bobby was the fourth official and they both had told the referee it was a by-kick.
"But it's just disappointing when they decisions go against you and it leads to goals against.
"For me there was two big decisions that went against us and lead to goals."

David Martindale
What was the second decision that went against Livi and caused a goal?

All that happens when Rangers moan about Referees they get fined the scum can give out veiled threats through the their friends in the mhedia or their AGM and nothing.

I'm sick of hearing about him he's that bad. I have came to the conclusion he gets to cheat even more than Clancy due to being an assistant ref. It's so blatant with him. Hatred just drips from him.

I haven’t ever seen a season in scottish football where all the bad decisions seem to fall on a flip side for one club. Think the £40 million treasure chest is illuminating the institutional corruption of the SPFL and SFA.

I think our failings are providing the perfect smokescreen for these corrupt decisions to go on without fear of being challenged .

Walsh was staring at rogic parrying the ball with hands twice.

The reason I can’t relax , and feel the need to comment on this thread , is that there is very obvious cheating being done by Celtic and the officials.

I understand as a team we haven’t been up to the standard , it really is time for the public relations of the club to wake up, articulate the truth, in the vain hope of an objective environment for the last eight games of the season .

If the board sit idle , goodness knows what we as a support will have to witness going forward . None more so than the upcoming filth game .
Take the game last week Motherwell player was offside in the build up to their goal then Morelos was onside at his goal,it’s as you say all 50/50 are going against us or are going our opponents way without these decisions the League table would have us comfortably in front.

Papish bastard should be hounded from the game along with lady's front bottom-Clancy.
According to martindale , it was Walsh who engineered the relaxation therapy for the Tim’s. That’s what this discreet cheating does.
He ruled the corner that never was , despite being advised otherwise by linesman and fourth official .

The corner that Celtic scored their opening goal from was either a free kick to Livingston for handball or a bye kick, not even debatable but the bold Francis a few yards away awards a corner.

How anyone could come up with that outcome certainly isn’t honest.
Francis Connor.
No more needs to be said.

According to martindale , it was Walsh who engineered the relaxation therapy for the Tim’s. That’s what this discreet cheating does.
He ruled the corner that never was , despite being advised otherwise by linesman and fourth official .
I was quoting the Livi-Hearts game where Martindale said the player was offside and the Hearts coaches agreed. He approached the Pape Connor who told him, arrogantly, that it wasn’t his fault Martindale’s team couldn’t beat Hearts. That’s a quote from Martindale himself.

I’m genuinely beginning believe that The SPFL don’t want another trophy day embarrassment of the trophy being lifted without the ribbons of the main sponsors name attached. It’s almost like the officials in charge of both ours and their games have been given carte blanche by Doncaster to do what they like to ensure their beloved team are crowned champs and at the same time Cinch are happy again. Win win for all concerned. I’m not usually one to believe officials are corrupt but the last few weeks decisions going for them and against us is as blatant as it is staggering!

If that's true it is damning in itself
That’s exactly my point.
Who is responsible for making these assignments (I dont know).
But they can and will get away with it.
Step it up Rangers…. I think we need our club to be more vocal about refereeing/linesman decisions!

People saying he should be no where near our games must be living on cuckoo land. It’s why he is officiating our games.
If the shoe was on the other foot that mob would have him hounded out the game with the help of their media mates.

I’m genuinely beginning believe that The SPFL don’t want another trophy day embarrassment of the trophy being lifted without the ribbons of the main sponsors name attached. It’s almost like the officials in charge of both ours and their games have been given carte blanche by Doncaster to do what they like to ensure their beloved team are crowned champs and at the same time Cinch are happy again. Win win for all concerned. I’m not usually one to believe officials are corrupt but the last few weeks decisions going for them and against us is as blatant as it is staggering!
%^*& all to do with that.they don't want us 'orange bastards' lifting the trophy with £40 million at stake .our board sit and watch us getting cheated every week whilst the vermin get everything going week after week.on this subject and others the board are a disgrace to let it continue.

People saying he should be no where near our games must be living on cuckoo land. It’s why he is officiating our games.
If the shoe was on the other foot that mob would have him hounded out the game with the help of their media mates.
And he'd have called c r Smith on numerous occasions not that I condone such antics.

Our game is rotten to the core. Corrupt, inept, infiltrated, media and politically influenced not to mention cardinals sticking nebs in.

The whole thing is vile and requires an enquiry and legal challenge but as they are all up to their armpits in it, nothing would happen.

Just look at the weirdo they put in charge of an abuse enquiry. Placemen everywhere.

This country is a political and religious cesspit where the majority get treated appalling and most say nothing.

The fact that Connor awarded a goal kick and was over-ruled doesn't mean he wasn't cheating. This could have easily been arranged with the ref before the game in an attempt to cover their tracks. Knowing these types of decisions don't come under VAR's remit means they are an obvious way of lending a hand. All the VAR chat has just made them a bit sneakier. Let's see if this non-corner or the handball in midfield before the 2nd goal are mentioned on Sportscene. I think not.

Anyone know a "Francis" that attends Ibrox? Except as a lino?!

I await the inevitable shooting down of course :p

That is what happens when you speak out Davie boy

A double edged sword by the feenyan cowardly scum bastard as he gets the fiddlers on their way to 3 points while getn a proddy managers coat hanging on a shoogly nail.

Two convenient jobs done. Die ya prick.

You will be surprised to hear that the impartial person McFadden on Sky Sports said he thought it was a penalty.We will have no chance of us getting anywhere with our problem with ref/linesmens decisions until someone at Ibrox grows a set of balls and calls them out as CHEATS not incompetent or honest mistakes.If it costs us a fine for doing so we must do that.It is going to cost us the title even if we start firing on all cylinders because it is hell of a job to beat those decisions

We got enough experts on here telling us all that the sfa cuunts are not CHEATS but honest mistakes and incompetence that our Club will not get the full backing on this forum.

No fuukin chance.

And he'd have called c r Smith on numerous occasions not that I condone such antics.

Our game is rotten to the core. Corrupt, inept, infiltrated, media and politically influenced not to mention cardinals sticking nebs in.

The whole thing is vile and requires an enquiry and legal challenge but as they are all up to their armpits in it, nothing would happen.

Just look at the weirdo they put in charge of an abuse enquiry. Placemen everywhere.

This country is a political and religious cesspit where the majority get treated appalling and most say nothing.
I can't do much but I am as much as possible going to avoid any company willing to put their name to this farce. So cinch can get to fck (not that I'd have anything to do with them anyway) Sky are infested with them so that is def one I can do something about and that will be their TV viewing, devices, mobile contracts, I'd like to say betting but it's that pish I haven't went near them for a decade or more BT Sport are other enablers that won't see another penny from me Ladbrokes put their name to this previously so they are out as well. I'll get back with more :)

Connor was the linesman at the recent Rangers v Motherwell game. Was it him that ruled out the two offside goals for Rangers or was it the other linesman?

Bearing in mind that Rangers usually try to be shooting into the Copeland Road end in the second half of games, I'd be interested to know if Connor has been linesman in that half more often than the other for the second 45 minutes. This would give him more opportunities to get involved in match changing decisions against Rangers in the second half of the game when there is less time to recover.

Who decides what half of the field each linesman starts in?

connor was also on the line when we should have had a penalty at livi a couple of year ago, instead alfie got booked for diving then went on to score the late winner, last season in fact

Last edited:
Would it be over the top to put cameras in the ground to start watching these guys so that we could call them out?

Are we allowed to do that?

What am I talking about, we wouldn’t do it anyway

Anyone know a "Francis" that attends Ibrox? Except as a lino?!

I await the inevitable shooting down of course :p
Yes...my brother. As big a Rangers fan as you could get. Oh, and he is not catholic lol. (before you ask):))B-)

Connor was the linesman at the recent Rangers v Motherwell game. Was it him that ruled out the two offside goals for Rangers or was it the other linesman?

Bearing in mind that Rangers usually try to be shooting into the Copeland Road end in the second half of games, I'd be interested to know if Connor has been linesman in that half more often than the other for the second 45 minutes. This would give him more opportunities to get involved in match changing decisions against Rangers in the second half of the game when there is less time to recover.

Who decides what half of the field each linesman starts in?
The pope.

Can't be. Frank Connor died on Friday. Surely his son wouldn't be running the line less than 2 days later?
This would be much more important than a death in the family though.
Bigger fish to fry, more important things to do, than a family funeral.
Frankly, if you’ll pardon the pun, old Frank himself would insist.

This would be much more important than a death in the family though.
Bigger fish to fry, more important things to do, than a family funeral.
Frankly, if you’ll pardon the pun, old Frank himself would insist.
jeezo man the guy isn't even cold yet !

jeezo man the guy isn't even cold yet !

Just the send off that he'd have wanted, on his way to the fiery pits of hell :)

Does anyone know this sleakit cheat in his day job?
Small country, some posters (lurkers) must know him.
I'd be interested to know his background, although I think we can take it for granted he's been educated in a sectarian bigot factory.
They're incapable of being impartial, just as they're incapable of calling out their church or football club for their heinous crimes.
Just win this league FFS Rangers.

I was quoting the Livi-Hearts game where Martindale said the player was offside and the Hearts coaches agreed. He approached the Pape Connor who told him, arrogantly, that it wasn’t his fault Martindale’s team couldn’t beat Hearts. That’s a quote from Martindale himself.
see on the arrogance of Connor.in the Motherwell game last week his attitude towards or player when he was challenged at a throwin was shocking hos gesturing

0_Screenshot-2022-03-06-at-195038.png

Was this father Francis 5 feet away looking straight at the ball yet fails to see the balls clearly out ! The most blatant cheating I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen goals in the 7th min of extra time where 5 mins were played unbelievable

Last edited:
Francis Connor.
No more needs to be said.
Alan mcIlvaney is just as bad and a celic fan even his children are running up and down with the
manky mobs taps on, he misses off sides and major decisions constantly, kygo goal against hearts he ran the line on that side he's behind play constantly absolute knob head

Robbie Neilson rages at referee Bobby Madden and assistant for Kyogo 'offside' goal and Jota injury halt​

it was Mulvanny f**cking useless

Back