Early Record Rangers Thread

Walrus

There's a shock Torbett in court today Record headlines Ian Durrant in sectarian FTP shock, someone posted last night predicting this would happen.

Footballers should stop doing these nights when you have arseholes with camera phones ruining it for everyone.

He could have just not said it.

He's at a Rangers speakers night, whilst I don't think it's a sectarian or bigoted comment, there is really no need to say it when you are there to talk about Rangers and your career

I actually came on to post that the Record loves a negative Rangers story (Lafferty at the weekend too) however surely players ex & present have to know people if presented with an opportunity to paint them in a bad light people out there will take it and that rhag will gobble it up.

Why would a Rangers fan post a video like that?

Brain dead?

As has been said probably sent to a mate who has then sent it to a yahoo. As soon as something is shared these things don't take long to surface, look at the Miss NI Megan Cronnin videos at the weekend, I think I was sent them about 10 times Friday night.

Worth a watch too :D

As has been said probably sent to a mate who has then sent it to a yahoo. As soon as something is shared these things don't take long to surface, look at the Miss NI Megan Cronnin videos at the weekend, I think I was sent them about 10 times Friday night.

Worth a watch too :D

Not had thst one yet. Look forward to it

Look at me, Look at me. They are just not very clever
Nor are the players for saying it. Whatever way you look at it if they don’t come away with %^*& the sfa %^*& the pope or whatever there is no problem.
Large sections of our support have also fed this frenzy from putting out videos such as this to the absolute outrage if any of their lot do something similar.
If it was Griffiths and he said %^*& the queen this board would be going full scale mental writing letters and starting petitions but it’s durranty and it’s the newspapers fault. Sad times all round

Nor are the players for saying it. Whatever way you look at it if they don’t come away with %^*& the sfa %^*& the pope or whatever there is no problem.
Large sections of our support have also fed this frenzy from putting out videos such as this to the absolute outrage if any of their lot do something similar.
If it was Griffiths and he said %^*& the queen this board would be going full scale mental writing letters and starting petitions but it’s durranty and it’s the newspapers fault. Sad times all round
I agree that the players load the bullets, and some of the fans fire them.
Very few ex players use language that would get them in the newspapers, but they are at a private function

I agree that the players load the bullets, and some of the fans fire them.
Very few ex players use language that would get them in the newspapers, but they are at a private function
Yes they are at a private function but they have no idea who is at that function and you can be pretty much guaranteed that everything will be filmed and find it’s way out in to the public domain.
We live in a world where it seems everyone is desperate to be outraged and we have some ex players who haven’t learned anything it’s a bad mix

They are the ones who created the grief culture. The world would be a better place without Celtc and their rancid followers. They spoil everything for everybody.

Didn't know it had become sectarian to not like the pope. We now being told who we need to like and not like now to avoid being labelled in a negative way.
The pope like it or not is the head of the largest paedofile protection group on the planet, they need to open the books and get the whole sordid accounts of who did what in the public domain then maybe people will stop thinking FTP.

The pope like it or not is the head of the largest paedofile protection group on the planet, they need to open the books and get the whole sordid accounts of who did what in the public domain then maybe people will stop thinking FTP.

Its only sectarian to dislike the pope if you live in Scotland or NI. Anywhere else deems it a reasonable and entitled opinion.

People are free to have a like or dislike to anyone want like in a normal world. Not here though you must appease the "oppressed".

We are a THICK SUPPORT, how many times do we have to shoot ourselves in the foot. The problem is these idiots with phones, will not be TRUE died in the wool Supporters, as they’ll probably have Scum friends that they show footage off too, the great offended go bleating too the Media. There is also the Donald Findlay event, when supposedly One of Us goes running to the press for his Judas’s reward. We as a support have to play the Scum at the same game, and yes I know that’s hard when the Media’s infested by Rats, don’t give them any reason to cast their gaze on us, let the Scum self inflict their Sectarian Gutterness, eventually they have too condemn them.

The romanists are stepping up mair world recruitment by him visiting North Korea and China.

That's the next excursion of the papish bandwagon.

Didn't know it had become sectarian to not like the pope. We now being told who we need to like and not like now to avoid being labelled in a negative way.
The head of the riches cult in the world who brainwash people, who in turn give them large chunks of cash (mostly poor people who haven’t a pot to piss in) and cover up their paedophile priests antics and move them on to other unsuspecting parishes.
What’s not to like!

Did the judge put reporting restrictions on the Torbett trial, as there has been no article on Google news since 26/06 about it

Back