East Lothian journalist 'in tears' after racial abuse at Rangers game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my personal belief but being fanatically anti racist to me means calling it out where and when it happens. I think everyone who is anti racist is fanatical about it as i don’t think you can be kinda anti racist. To me you are or you are not. Maybe too simplistic a view but its certainly my view.
Maybe some of us have other things to get on with in life and don't spend their time worrying about it.

I don't really come across all this racist stuff, which is being made out to be some epidemic. Does it exist? Yes, do I come across it often? not really.

My hatred is towards scottish nationalists, no matter what religion or colour they are. Those very people are the ones who are pissing me off in life and I would be delighted if they disappeared from this earth.

By all means you carry on with your campaign, but don't point the finger at other people who don't have the urge to join you, in your quest.

Maybe some of us have other things to get on with in life and don't spend their time worrying about it.

I don't really come across all this racist stuff, which is being made out to be some epidemic. Does it exist? Yes, do I come across it often? not really.

My hatred is towards scottish nationalists, no matter what religion or colour they are. Those very people are the ones who are pissing me off in life and I would be delighted if they disappeared from this earth.

By all means you carry on with your campaign, but don't point the finger at other people who don't have the urge to join you, in your quest.
Racism has been a global problem for as long as we have records. Anyway, no point in discussing it further. You seem like quite the tolerant fellow so i will leave you to your hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back