ECWC triumph 1972

SandyJardine no.2

Official Ticketer
After some enjoyable hours , and Jack Daniels , i’ve hit my nostalgia phase. Watching the semi final in German on you tube. Just wondering if the likes of Jackson , Parlane , Henderson ever got medals for the ultimate glory ?
I was too young to go but fortunately lived in Vicarfield Street , so my dad took me round to see the procession of the trophy which I haven’t forgotten !!
Sadly , the next time we made it in 2008 I was in Aberdeen Royal Infirmary getting half a lung removed so missed out yet again. Here’s hoping !! 3rd time lucky

Jackson, Parlane, Penman, and Neef were certainly in the dugout. They may have received belated medals. Willie Henderson was playing in South Africa at the time.

Jackson, Parlane, Penman, and Neef were certainly in the dugout. They may have received belated medals. Willie Henderson was playing in South Africa at the time.
Cheers Lairdo ,
Shouldn’t have included Parlane. Meant the guys who had played in the run to the final but didn’t make the final squad eg Jackson injured or Henderson who had been replaced by Tommy McLean. Hopefully they received something belatedly

After some enjoyable hours , and Jack Daniels , i’ve hit my nostalgia phase. Watching the semi final in German on you tube. Just wondering if the likes of Jackson , Parlane , Henderson ever got medals for the ultimate glory ?
I was too young to go but fortunately lived in Vicarfield Street , so my dad took me round to see the procession of the trophy which I haven’t forgotten !!
Sadly , the next time we made it in 2008 I was in Aberdeen Royal Infirmary getting half a lung removed so missed out yet again. Here’s hoping !! 3rd time lucky
Only Colin Jackson received a medal from the Club

Back