Ed Woodward has resigned

He’s a puppet for the Glazer’s just. They are the biggest problem at Utd, and Gary Neville didn’t miss them on MNF.

Not that I care about Utd, I’m an ABU as far as England goes so they couldn’t be bad enough as far as I care.

£941m spent under Woodward, 5 of last 7 seasons trophy less.

Woodward’s role also included overseeing club operations both as a business and football club, as well as supporting the manager; Moyes, van Gaal, Mourinho and now Solskjaer. How many top signings did he mess up on, failure to appoint the DOF he banged on about, failure to revamp crucial departments within the football club.
Yeah all of the massive revenue will start to decline if they continue to decline on the pitch.

Glory hunters don't do perennially 5th place teams.

I genuinely feel for the real fans of Utd, hope they get those rotten owners out too. I think we understand better than most how it feels to have your club and it’s values destroyed by a few crooks
I don’t. They have lorded over the rest for years on the back of being some sort of fashionable club to follow. You can’t compare what happened to us to them becoming a multi billion organisation with respect.

Back