Edinburgh tattoo cancelled

defender

So that's August ! No chance of football before that, this makes fixture completion for 19/20 even less likely, the only question they have now is how to best hand the title to the bheasts

I think you're right about Celtic being given the title. I'm guessing the only thing holding this up is what to do about Hearts/Dundee Utd. Even playing behind closed doors would require some sort of police presence so I doubt the authorities will allow this. Just giving Celtic the title is by far the easiest option as dealing with Hearts/Dundee Utd, although difficult, would be a bit easier. With the festival being cancelled it actually makes starting next season a bit of a doubt.

I think you're right about Celtic being given the title. I'm guessing the only thing holding this up is what to do about Hearts/Dundee Utd. Even playing behind closed doors would require some sort of police presence so I doubt the authorities will allow this. Just giving Celtic the title is by far the easiest option as dealing with Hearts/Dundee Utd, although difficult, would be a bit easier. With the festival being cancelled it actually makes starting next season a bit of a doubt.
Aye just give it to the scum cos its easy. Easy for who? Clearly "fans" like you. Give them %^*& all. You win titles not given them!!

In the event that they're given the title, I don't see dealing with Hearts/Dundee Utd being any easier.
IMHO giving them the title sets a precedent. Dundee Utd would have to be given their title and Hearts would be going down. If that's the case, I'm just going to sit back and watch the legal drama unfold as Hearts try to cling on to their place in the Premiership.
If they get the title and they don't give Dundee Utd theirs, I'd expect Dundee Utd to be the legal plaintiffs.

Regardless, this title (if given) will forever be known as a tainted title, let them have it, it can hang round their mankhy necks forever as a testament to their lack of morals and disdain for sporting integrity.

Play it out behind closed doors?
Always thought it was a Spectator Sport.
Obviously wrong.
Null and Void. Got more important things to concentrate on at the moment.

The media will not want dates given out yet as they will have no story to stretch out / make up. Uncertainty allows them to report any old shit.

In the event that they're given the title, I don't see dealing with Hearts/Dundee Utd being any easier.
IMHO giving them the title sets a precedent. Dundee Utd would have to be given their title and Hearts would be going down. If that's the case, I'm just going to sit back and watch the legal drama unfold as Hearts try to cling on to their place in the Premiership.
If they get the title and they don't give Dundee Utd theirs, I'd expect Dundee Utd to be the legal plaintiffs.

Regardless, this title (if given) will forever be known as a tainted title, let them have it, it can hang round their mankhy necks forever as a testament to their lack of morals and disdain for sporting integrity.
Give them f*** all.

They and press wont see it like that tho and will be all about '10" next season, whenever that is. Regardless of how we view it they will celebrate it and no doubt rewrite history that they "won " for the nhs workers blah blah.
%^*& em...give them %^*& all!!

They and press wont see it like that tho and will be all about '10" next season, whenever that is. Regardless of how we view it they will celebrate it and no doubt rewrite history that they "won " for the nhs workers blah blah.
%^*& em...give them %^*& all!!
You work for Hollicom ? That is exactly the line they would use, they may even go as far as donating some of their tainted prize money to the NHS to make themselves good guy champions as well as 'title winners'

Spot on. Cannot award Scum the title and not do likewise with Dundee United. By extension that clearly means Hearts would be relegated and Budge has insisted on more than a few occasions Hearts would fight this in the courts. Interesting times ahead.

It the title is awarded to them with 9 games to go football is finished - There will be no point to it.

League flags decided over a wooden table ffs.

I think they’d rather just forgot next season and play this to a completion first, whenever that may be.

They’ll then draft rules applicable to next season, whatever that is, allowing titles/leagues to be cut short etc.

If the bheggars are handed any title then there has to be relegation, if it turns out more teams will come up due to League going to 14 then Hearts must still be relegated and 3 teams coming up instead of 2, just to keep up with Sporting Integrity etc... that being said I very much doubt they will be handed the title or Hearts get relegated, I reckon governing bodies across Europe will declare League seasons and Cup competitions null and void in the coming weeks, Italy and Spain will be the first countries to announce null and void then the rest will follow. Until then everything is utter bluster.

So that's August ! No chance of football before that, this makes fixture completion for 19/20 even less likely, the only question they have now is how to best hand the title to the bheasts

Football matches can be put on at short notice. I'd imagine the tattoo takes months of planning.

Spot on. Cannot award Scum the title and not do likewise with Dundee United. By extension that clearly means Hearts would be relegated and Budge has insisted on more than a few occasions Hearts would fight this in the courts. Interesting times ahead.
Titles to celtc and arabs together with league reconstruction to save Hearts is the probable outcome IMO:mad:

They will be working frantically to that outcome. All we need do is await their announcement.
If it goes this way Rangers need to get lawyerd up .

The festival's been chopped now because people from all over would normally be booking to travel over for it now and all the airlines are humped. Doesn't mean August is completely ruled out although chances are slim.

Just said this in another thread. This season is now done. And the next seaso will not be able to start on time. It will be months, possibly even 2021 before we see football again

Titles to celtc and arabs together with league reconstruction to save Hearts is the probable outcome IMO:mad:
This will probably be the outcome, the cowards at the head of SPFL will see this as the easiest option, keeping Dundee Hibs and the Tarts onside, there will be little opposition to awarding the mankies the title, only from us.

Aye just give it to the scum cos its easy. Easy for who? Clearly "fans" like you. Give them %^*& all. You win titles not given them!!

Jesus where do I even start with that? Your sitting behind a computer screen not standing in front of me so less of the billy big baws crap. I'm well aware you win titles not given them. I was responding to a post and giving my take on it.

Jesus where do I even start with that? Your sitting behind a computer screen not standing in front of me so less of the billy big baws crap. I'm well aware you win titles not given them. I was responding to a post and giving my take on it.
I am also responding to a post and giving my take on it
If you dont like it hit ignore

Back