Edminston House Supporter Package

ThePieWasNiceAndTender

Official Ticketer
Does anyone know how many of these are being sold, what is the cut off point? I know it states that owners of this will get first refusal of events for life, so there obviously must be a limit of seats?

Has everyone had their My Gers points added? I'm still on the same I was prior to purchase. Bought my package last Wednesday.

Is anyone having any difficulties checking out on the ticket site today? Trying to purchase this and it won’t take me any further than basket

Who knows.
Edminston Dv? Just turn left coming down the Copeland Rd.

Re Copland/Copeland Road, both spellings have been used. The highly recommended book “The Gallant Pioneers” explains it on page 192.

Not sure if still available from @The Moonlighter but that’s where I got my copy.

Copland Road was named in the first half of the 19th century after a writer, William Copland, in tribute to the fact that his principal residence was at Deer Park Villa, at the west side of the thoroughfare near its junction with Govan Road. The name of the street was correctly spelled out in maps and journals of the time,but was later changed to Copeland Road by a spelling blunder by builders who were constructing the local Copland Road school. The erroneous letter “e” was allowed to stand unchallenged for much of the first half of the 20th century, but the street name has long since been restored to the original.

Re Copland/Copeland Road, both spellings have been used. The highly recommended book “The Gallant Pioneers” explains it on page 192.

Not sure if still available from @The Moonlighter but that’s where I got my copy.

Copland Road was named in the first half of the 19th century after a writer, William Copland, in tribute to the fact that his principal residence was at Deer Park Villa, at the west side of the thoroughfare near its junction with Govan Road. The name of the street was correctly spelled out in maps and journals of the time,but was later changed to Copeland Road by a spelling blunder by builders who were constructing the local Copland Road school. The erroneous letter “e” was allowed to stand unchallenged for much of the first half of the 20th century, but the street name has long since been restored to the original.
The book is still available. https://www.thefounderstrail.co.uk/shop

Back