Edmiston Drive being resurfaced at last

Been long long overdue! I live in KP and drive down that road almost everyday and it’s been a shambles for ages. Hopefully they’re doing the roundabout too Cos that’s even worse

The fact that the area isn't pedestrianised is a cause for concern in this day and age. Along with the thousands that queue at the subway

Thousands of fans every match day with the odd police vehicle or pedestrian barrier preventing a vehicle ploughing through is a security concern. Look at any government building, airport, train station or even the mutants stadium. All have solid anti vehicle barriers.

I have previously wrote to the SLO and the Safety officer on a few occasions over the years stating the areas leading to stadium that need barriers.

Last edited:
It’s the A8 for non motorway traffic.
That is true however still no need for it to be permanent dual carriageway outside Ibrox - and the surface should be consistent with its status. The A8 in rural Renfrewshire is narrow at about 6.5m wide and the surface is superior -if the current surface remains I think it will become the worst on the whole A8 Edinburgh to Greenock.
This is maybe no a big thing in the scheme of things we're only there for the fitba but it's just another confirmation of the attitude to our club from the GCC who appear to bend over backwards to assist the team in parkhead.

I drove along there today. Is that it after it’s been resurfaced?

It looks and feels like it was done by someone who had never done it before and had been left a page of notes about how to tarmac a road.

Being resurfaced as to that little COP26 thing in the city in next 10 days.

The amount of painting, decorating and washing being done in the city is crazy. Like putting lipstick on a pig, it’s our pig and we are happy with it, don’t make it something that it ain’t. We are a working class city after all.

Being resurfaced as to that little COP26 thing in the city in next 10 days.

The amount of painting, decorating and washing being done in the city is crazy. Like putting lipstick on a pig, it’s our pig and we are happy with it, don’t make it something that it ain’t. We are a working class city after all.
They’ve tarted up the tube connecting the station with the secc I noticed today. People make Glasgow all over it

It’s not been resurfaced it’s been slightly planned and chipped very poorly the finish is shocking, to be honest if it was done in your street all the residents would complain the club need to comment

Back