Eight hours until the transfer window opens.

Cant see the mhanks shifting much and the Jan window is always an expensive one for quality.

They'll be hoping to sell super-sub Thumbheid though, pretty sure of that.

Shifting the last of the deadwood should be our priority I think.

Can’t see where we need to strengthen really, other than Giroud that is;)

It wouldn't surprise me if there are offers for the likes of Kamara and Barisic but I hope we make it clear that our first team players won't be going anywhere until the summer at the earliest.

Mhockits are going mental, they are demanding cash be spent!

are they for real? Strongest squad in the league they told us but they are now demanding signings!

They have a massive bloated squad of big earners who can’t get near the first team I would be really surprised if they bring in anything other than a loan or 2 .

Mhockits are going mental, they are demanding cash be spent!

are they for real? Strongest squad in the league they told us but they are now demanding signings!

Doubt they will spend anything tbh their massive wage bill is not sustainable without their Champions League money and title money that they won’t be getting in May.

I think the recent noise of Serie A interest in Kamara could have substance.

Too much smoke. £10-12m plus please.

Grezda, Docherty, Barker, Middleton and Murphy to leave permanently for whatever we can get please

King to go back

Centre forward, another interchangeable winger and midfield cover to come in please, financed by possible sale of Kamara ( I like Kamara btw but I think hes the only player in squad with the balance of what we could get for him and coping with his loss with existing and new players).

Foderingham, Halliday, Flanagan, Polster, Ojo to remain as cover but we are open to offers. Youth players as added cover in absolute code red scenario.

McGregor
Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Edmundson
Helander
Barisic
Davis
Arfield
Jack
Kent
Aribo
Morelos
Defoe

All not for sale at any price as we try to secure the title.

I reckon we could afford to trim by losing 6 and bring in 2 or 3 bits of quality.

All of the above very unlikely but that's my hope

Clear as much of the deadwood as possible wouldn’t be too fussed about signing anyone unless they improved our 11 don’t want more squad players , as for them will be surprised if they don’t sell someone as usual would say Nitcham would be favourite they have to keep balancing the books

Never underestimate the pull of playing for Gerrard, especially to young English talent. Couple of fringe EPL players looking for game time to shore up a couple of positions for starters.

Don’t think we will do much business, if we can keep the squad intact I will be happy.

The mhanks will probably bring in 2 or 3.

just wait till the reports of morelos going this board will be mental i dont think he'll be going anywhere but there will be 50 pagers on here

I can"t see us rushing into signing as the soap Dodgers will be Rushing as they know we are Getting 55 ! :cool:

Hold on to our star players, move on deadwood and if the opportunity arises to improve the team, then we make the move.

I trust Ross Wilson, Andy Scoulding, Steven Gerrard and co. to make the right moves this window.

We've got three competitions to fight for after the winter break.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Cash rich FC will break the bank in a bid for the tarnished ten.

But only after the lovely Rita shines my bell end between her heaving busom.

Been a long long time since we had a window and I couldn’t actually tell you the weakest area of the team... not sure we need anyone, creative mid maybe but that’s about it

Sadly he has a 1 year extension clause in his contract and I think hull have already exercised it. I doubt he will still be at Hull by summer 2021, sucks as he would have been the perfect RM signing.
If they do extend it he will be sold this winter or summer at the latest.

Im shiting it incase we do end up selling one of the best player, Morelos, Tav, Borna, Jack especially.

Need to keep these players if we want the title imo.

I think we are gonna be tested in this window and not just about Alfredo must admit to being a little bit worried
I don’t think theres any reason to be concerned.

Gerrard will not in any circumstance allow a player to go if we can’t readily replace them and also without it affecting the team this season.

Back