EL draw

anyone after torino would be good,even then, all of them have european experience

A lower seeded team means a better chance of getting through but unseeded and a harder draw in Q4. Malmo or Partizan would be perfect. Would see us seeded in Q4 if we got through and avoid the better teams like last year.

So if we beat a team in the 3rd round that would have been seeded in the final playoff do we take their seed?

Probably done to death but if we reach the 3rd round and beat a seeded team do we acquire their Co-efficient for the next round + ours, to make us seeded for the 4th round?

A lower seeded team means a better chance of getting through but unseeded and a harder draw in Q4. Malmo or Partizan would be perfect. Would see us seeded in Q4 if we got through and avoid the better teams like last year.
good thinking mate maybe prefer malmo between the two not the same team that beat us long time ago?

Legia Warsaw or Malmo would be the best draw imo. Beating either would get us sedded in the playoff round and I think we'd definitely be favourites against both.

Ideally it would be some terrible team with a high coefficient so we can take their seeding into the final round of qualifying.

Malmo would be perfect.

I’ve got bloody tickets for Echo and the Bunnymen at the Kelvingrove Bandstand on the 8th - are we definitely going to be at home on this date?

FCSB would be perfect, they’re coefficient is high due to good performances a few years ago, but recently they’ve been poor. Defnitely a winnable game & would possibly make us seeded for the 4th round?

Wolves, Frankfurt, Espanyol and Feyenoord are the only teams I’d be really wanting to avoid at this stage. I’d be very confident of us beating anyone else on that list.

Malmo or Partizan wouldnt be the end of the world either.

I have a feeling if we get through we will draw Feyenoord
I would love Feynoord but preferably in the group stages. It would probably be a high risk for crowd trouble as well and Rotterdam is not the nicest town to have a sash bash in.

Wolves, Frankfurt, Espanyol and Feyenoord are the only teams I’d be really wanting to avoid at this stage. I’d be very confident of us beating anyone else on that list.

I wouldn’t take anything for granted but agree those four are the ones to avoid.

I will definitely miss 1 of the legs of this tie as I'm at a festival. Would be gutted if that was a trip to Molineux for example.

Both would be anything but easy, 2 tricky ties
Not saying they would be easy but for what we want they'd be ideal and they get us seeded in the playoff round.

Legia are way below the level they were a couple of years ago, they lost the league to a team that plays Tom Hateley and the Polish league hasn't been great in Europe as a whole recently. Malmo would probably be a similar level to Maribor last season.

So if we beat a team in the 3rd round that would have been seeded in the final playoff do we take their seed?
Probably done to death but if we reach the 3rd round and beat a seeded team do we acquire their Co-efficient for the next round + ours, to make us seeded for the 4th round?

Depends on Monday who we are drawn against

Say Feyenoord then when Play-off draw is done on Monday 5th August it would be Feyenoord/Rangers as they are the higher seeded side - we don't actually get any of the coefficient etc

But

Say Wolves/Crusaders then if it would either

Wolves/Rangers or Rangers/Crusaders

If the 2nd one - Rangers/Crusaders then we are unseeded for the Play-off round as it goes our seeding which 5.025

Just example

Anyone down to Wolves/Crusaders gives us a chance of been seeded for the Play-off round

Depends on Monday who we are drawn against

Say Feyenoord then when Play-off draw is done on Monday 5th August it would be Feyenoord/Rangers as they are the higher seeded side - we don't actually get any of the coefficient etc

But

Say Wolves/Crusaders then if it would either

Wolves/Rangers or Rangers/Crusaders

If the 2nd one - Rangers/Crusaders then we are unseeded for the Play-off round as it goes our seeding which 5.025

Just example

Anyone down to Wolves/Crusaders gives us a chance of been seeded for the Play-off round
Any idea if we will get put into groups again and if so when will we know?

Back