Ellis Simms

I think because we are missing our own centre forwards, any naturally attributes they have ie holding the ball up and winning flick ons look more impressive than they actually are.

He’s a big powerful unit, but not the answer.

Morelos 5 years ago was miles better than this guy.

He also didn't gas after about 20 minutes.

I don’t think he was at all.

Simms would be a significant upgrade on Itten.

He’s big, strong, quick, scored 7/20 for Hearts. Can lead the line himself. He could be coached into a good player.

He was up against it with absolutely no support from a shit Hearts midfield. In a better squad / system I think he'd do very well. I'd definitely look into loaning him from Everton for a season.

Thought he looked a right handful won a lot in the air has pace and strength and going by his record this season can finish wonder how much Everton will want for him could be a decent rotation option for us obviously not his best game today but think that was due to lack of service over anything else
Thought he was mediocre and missing in the 2nd half. He's not good enough for us at all

How many appearances, goals and assists? SPFL players have caused us more problem this season, for example Jordan White, and still not near good enough for us.
Everton deemed him good enough to play against Chelsea. So at the moment, it’s hard to say he’s a league one level player.

What is it with some people on here loving big lumps all the time.

He is Hearts level not Rangers ffs we just played in a European final.
With an Ex Sheffield United player, an ex Falkirk player, an ex Aberdeen player.

Our best player is Ex HJK. Have to start somewhere.

All these centre forwards just make you realise just how good Alfredo Morelos actually is. Our season would have ended so much differently if he was fit.

Good enough for hearts. That's his limit. Hearts have some shite in their team. Did that wee jobby Devlin get a kick of the ball. The only time I noticed him was when he was greeting to the referee to book Tav .

Good enough for hearts. That's his limit. Hearts have some shite in their team. Did that wee jobby Devlin get a kick of the ball. The only time I noticed him was when he was greeting to the referee to book Tav .
I spent the majority of yesterday wishing a Rangers player snapped him in half.

A 6ft whatever lump you can howf the baw upto.

Typical "traditional striker" SPL pish.

The game has moved on and I wish Scottish football would as well.

Every player who does half decent up front for Hibs Hearts Aberdeen Motherwell even Ross County now will be linked after an above average season.

Gets tiresome after a while.

He won a few headers outside the box and missed a good chance. I can't think of any other contribution he made to the game or to Hearts play.

A 6ft whatever lump you can howf the baw upto.

Typical "traditional striker" SPL pish.

The game has moved on and I wish Scottish football would as well.
He’s fast in behind, he’s strong (bullied Sands for their goal last week), holds it up well, makes good runs.

He’s not a typical SPFL forward.

Back