Email for hospitality clients

Bar72loyal

Dear VIP Hospitality Client,

The reintroduction of COVID-19 measures imposed by the Scottish Government on football stadia has placed Rangers in a highly challenging position.

Regrettably, we’re only able to welcome 500 supporters to Ibrox Stadium for our Boxing Day Scottish Premiership fixture vs St Mirren, which was a 50,000 sell-out match.

Nearly 2,000 hospitality guests were booked for the game. As a consequence of the Scottish Government measures to reduce transmission of the Omicron variant of COVID-19, we must operate a hospitality offering at a significantly reduced level.

Whilstno solution will be perfect in the circumstances, we’ve sought to implement asolution that allows the club to accommodate seasonal corporate clients at thegame, within the heavily limited allocation of available tickets. A separateballot will be held to ensure an extremely limited number of our season ticketholders will also be able to attend the match.

A number of individual seasonal clients will be offered the opportunity to attend the game, but with reduced invitations to a maximum of one guest, given these extenuating circumstances. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate all of our seasonal hospitality clients.

In addition, all our VIP lounges must follow the guidance of one-metre social distancing with only table service permitted. These limitations will naturally alter our service offering and the lounge configurations from the arrangements you’ve been used to this season.

Nevertheless, we are committed to offering the highest standard of VIP hospitality for the fixture and will ensure all aspects of your stadium experience will be as safe as possible.

All seasonal hospitality clients will receive a complimentary code to view the fixture live on RangersTV, alongside Clive Tyldesley, Neil McCann, Shelley Kerr and Emma Dodds.

Should we be able to accommodate you for the fixture, your Rangers VIP account manager will contact you directly with your new e-tickets in due course. Please note the previously issued e-tickets for this fixture will not be valid.

Thank you for your ongoing and unwavering support for Rangers Football Club.

We're booked in for the Feb 6th match against Hearts, as a one off.

I've fired them an email basically asking that if it comes to it, will our booking be moved?

What I don't want is to drop £800 on three hospitality tickets as a one-off and get a fucking RTV voucher in return.

You've misunderstood.

Some hospitality suites are rented by corporate clients, where they can bring a number of guests. Those corporate clients can now only bring one guest, if they are selected to attend the game in the ballot.
Thanks I didn't realise that.

However, under the circumstances I think season ticket holders/other hospitality season holders should be prioritised over guests.

You've misunderstood.

Some hospitality suites are rented by corporate clients, where they can bring a number of guests. Those corporate clients can now only bring one guest, if they are selected to attend the game in the ballot.
But they’re still getting to bring a guest, so basically a ticket for them and another? Ie someone who doesn’t have a season ticket?

But they’re still getting to bring a guest, so basically a ticket for them and another? Ie someone who doesn’t have a season ticket?
Yeah but the line re: guests is aimed at the folk who pay 10s of thousands a season for a table in the suites or an entire suite.

Like that new suite announced the other day as a example which is for 12 folks, isn’t it? Basically saying if that comes up in the ballot it would be two tickets, not 12.

However, under the circumstances I think season ticket holders/other hospitality season holders should be prioritised over guests.
Some corporate clients have paid up front for 6 to 8 guests every home game

Some will be getting one, its really not over the top

I guess I'm not getting to go as a RTV code has just dropped into my inbox. F.uck all the club can do here really, I'm happy with the code tbh.

Hold on, we're down down 500 suporters but hospitality supporters can bring a guest??

Classic Rangers
Hospitality prices are per person. So if a hospitality client is in the Thornton Suite where the price is £6k a season, they will pay £24k for a table of 4. They can invite who they like to each match, but in this instance, whether your table is for 2, 4 or you have a whole club deck box, anybody successful will still only be able to bring 1 person.

Edit, just seen others have already replied mate.

In a football sense maybe, but some of those corporates are losing out on thousands of pounds so from a financial point of view it makes more sense to accommodate them.

Last edited:

You’re missing the meaning of guests entirely. The ticket is still paid for at the same rate as any other hospitality ticket. Hospitality clients normally have multiple seats, though, this just restricts them to only two attending.

In a football sense maybe, but some of those corporates are losing out on thousands of pounds so from a financial point of view it makes more sense to accommodate them.
A very high majority of corporate (outside Bar 72) is Ltd company clients. So its Ltd companies that are losing out and may well be compensated anyway. Many get other benefits that your average fan doesn’t.

Normal season tickets, the loss is on the individual and can’t see the the masses being compensated.

Back