Embarrassing Hearts.

okeydokey505

Official Ticketer
How embarrassing were that mob yesterday with just falling over at every turn.

The number 47 was the worst offender then number 66.

Reminded me of the Martin O’Neill team where if you lose control of the ball, just go down, won’t always get it, but nothing to lose.

Wankers

Is 47 not one of their kids?
If so, it’s obvious what they’re being taught.
That behaviour seldom come naturally to British players.

Cant remember who it was but a player dived 4 times in first half yesterday and Beaton then decided to have a word with him after 4th time he fell over

Also the central defender who just fell on ball in front of Govan second half as he was about to be dispossesed was embarrasing

20 was the same but I did think he was the stand out for their team. Laffery had a decent first half.

I was actually surprised at quite a few that I assumed Beaton would give.
It's a disgrace to watch, footy is heading slowly but surely to near non-contact status, given how easily fit, strong adult men fall down with the slightest touch.

Referees are to blame for giving these ‘fouls’
If they stopped giving free kicks when there is virtually no contact/not enough to knock a grown man off his feet then it’d soon stop...

It was a clear game plan, they were safe in the knowledge that they'd either get the foul OR their dives would go unpunished as they had a 12th man on the field of play.

They also got away with murder on the fouling front too.

John Beaton is a real problem, our club should speak out against that piece of shíte.

Reminded me of the Martin O’Neill team where if you lose control of the ball, just go down, won’t always get it, but nothing to lose.

Wankers

Remember Nakamura.. Great at free kicks for them... as required collapsed near his fave free kick spot if anyone came near him

Their number 66 committed at least 3 bookable fouls after he had been booked!

W.A.T.P.

That's the very reason he was subbed. It wasn't tactical or for an extra player in midfield or similar.

Avril knew he'd got lucky as Beaton didn't take the chance to send him off for two bookings

Back