Emotional

I’ve been welling up since before KO and after with all the videos etc. We’ve finally completed our journey.

Similar to you, I’ll hopefully be with my Dad when we officially lift the trophy as it’s been a tradition for as long as I can remember.

With my dad having a tia recently we have been trying to keep him as calm as we could and I certainly haven’t been speaking to him about football - as much as I wanted to but his health came first.
That went out the window today, he phoned me at 2-0 and said you watching this son, it’s bloody superb stuff.
I made him promise to stay calm at full time which was hard for him.
his words tonight were simply “if the big man upstairs wants me now he can have me, just let him wait until the presentation is done”
Literally just about burst

Its only a natural emotion. We, as a family have had a horrendous 9 years BUT the good times are about to return. Eternally thankful to Mr King and the 3 bears.Its always darkest before the dawn but not only is daybreak poking through but the full beam is on. Onwards and upwards.

Never shed any tears. Did go fucking mental and nearly take my sons head clean off his shoulders at FT though :))

Went and visited my folks who were telling me my niece was over at Ibrox going mental. Then walked down the road and heard various bears going fucking mental in their own homes, which I thought was absolutely brilliant

Woke at at 1:30pm after shift in hospital. Have to say my first reaction was default "these idiots". Then i watched the scenes and the emotion took over and i'm in bits, 40 years old through it all. My young kid 9 years old has not seen us win before literally not even a cup. I'm all in in for Ibrox after the old firm.

Back