End of Season Stroll or Must Win Game

Viper_RFC

Tell me what mindset our players were in.

Zero urgency, tempo, press, leadership up until the end 93rd minute.

Cannot fathom that performance and feel for the fans who paid to watch it live and had the cameras pan in on watching that insepid clueless performance.

Structure was good apparently.

Players you really want in dangerous areas were not in dangerous areas.

Don’t know. Don’t care.

But it’s going to be a hellish 6 weeks.

We have to get preseason right. No fucking around.

Don’t know. Don’t care.

But it’s going to be a hellish 6 weeks.

We have to get preseason right. No fucking around.
How depressing is this. My mate said the same in a chat earlier.

People talking about pre season on a night we should have gone top. I'm not saying you're wrong btw, I just can't believe they've done this to us. It's done, the players are done

They played tonight like a bounce game to build fitness. No passion, fight or urgency at all.

We have been saying this for the past 3 years.

Trust in recruitment is at an all time low.
I’m very aware of that. But with each passing shitshow of a window/season, it just gets more and more crucial

To be fair, Koppen & Clement haven’t had a chance to recruit. But it’s not just that, it’s preseason and implementing his identity on the side tactically so we start flying in the Europe and the league.

How depressing is this. My mate said the same in a chat earlier.

People talking about pre season on a night we should have gone top. I'm not saying you're wrong btw, I just can't believe they've done this to us. It's done, the players are done
It’s who these shysters are and they’ve made it contagious to any new player who comes in.

Pressure will be off and our nice set of lads will enjoy coasting 3-0 at Tynecastle in a dead rubber. Slaps on the back, some will reminisce of 55 and others of one or two Cup wins.

Meanwhile Tony fucking Ralston will have six or seven medals in his pocket. Greg Taylor, 8 or on his way to 9 medals. That’s the reality.

Everyone is complaining about the players we have in the squad. What does Phil do bin them for the last 6-7 games and give some youth players a chance and maybe lose a few games but can see who can step up. Eg King, Maccauland, Lovelace etc etc or are the fans happy for the team that played in last two games to get a shirt for the games to end of season.

Don't have the answer re this, as we as a club are built on winning Trophies. Therefore if league is gone (maybe not - keep believing), we have to win semi & Cup final.

Latest posts

Back