Euro 2020 England V Croatia | KIck off 2pm | Live BBC One - No Borna

Seems to be some sort of talk online that Bornas place may be in doubt today in favour of a 19 year old?

England 3-1.

I’ve watched Croatia quite a bit over the past 18 months, they’ve had some pretty poor results s and performances.

Their better players are ageing and the guys coming through are good players but aren’t at the elite level - I don’t see them having a good tournament.

Borna is not nailed on to start either, he’s not greatly liked by the Croatian supporters and hasn’t been brilliant for them. He plays different for them, less attacking due to them playing through the middle more - more of a left back rather than a wing back.*

Got my Croatia strip on, hope it’s a good game.

*I still think he will play.

Last edited:
Seems to be some sort of talk online that Bornas place may be in doubt today in favour of a 19 year old?
The leaked line ups are on twitter and he’s not in it, for for that reason, %^*& Croatia

if he doesn’t start a few posters owe me an apology as I follow all our players internationally and I warned months ago that his place was in doubt for the Euros and was accused of “tearing the guy down”

I'm supporting Borna today. Hope he plays well and I would be happy if Croatia win or draw. However I think if England play to their potential they will win.

Just seen the above post...he better be playing!!

The leaked line ups are on twitter and he’s not in it, for for that reason, %^*& Croatia

if he doesn’t start a few posters owe me an apology as I follow all our players internationally and I warned months ago that his place was in doubt for the Euros and was accused of “tearing the guy down”
Form wise for Croatia he’s not been at it

Talk is Southgate will go defensive a lot of hype over this England squad but I don't real buy into it.

Defensively they aren't the strongest, middle of the park is average, the best players are all the forwards.

They need to get Mount, Grealish, Foden, in the starting line up.

Last edited:
Makes sense, Shaw and Chilwell are only 2 of England’s in form players

Wild. That looks like the poorest English line up I've seen in a tournament. Why the fcuk would you leave a CL winning left back out for a RB?

Clearly picked Rice and Phillips to combat Modric in midfield and try to dominate. Probably sensible although will be interesting to see if they can create much if Croatia sit in.

Must admit, on paper it really doesn't look great particularly that back line

Rumoured 11 is Pickford Walker Stones Mings Trippier Rice Phillips Mount Foden Sterling Kane

Shaw and Grealish missing for me. Still can't get my head around Southgate as manager.

Rumoured 11 is Pickford Walker Stones Mings Trippier Rice Phillips Mount Foden Sterling Kane

Shaw and Grealish missing for me. Still can't get my head around Southgate as manager.
I know the athletic are saying he’s considering that line up, but I’d be surprised if they actually took to the field.

Talk is Southgate will go defensive a lot of hype over this England squad but I don't real buy into it.

Defensively they aren't the strongest, middle of the park is average, the best players are all the forwards.

They need to get Mount, Grealish, Foden, in the starting line up.
This is going to be the wtf is Kane doing taking corners of this tournament isn't it.

David Ornstein of the Athletic reporting it as

Pickford

Walker
Stones
Mings
Trippier

Phillips
Rice
Mount

Sterling
Kane
Foden

hope thats their team for the 2nd game but i can see them dropping Rice or Philips for our game

Pope a far better goalie also imo
And his girlfriend has some set of dumplin's.

Nick-Pope-WAG-712386

Fs must be some of the poets staff in the England setup leaking their team already

Back