Euro 2020 England v Scotland - ITV 20:00 - All Comments in here please

I have quite enjoyed how they hav used VAR in this tournament, most of time happy to go with Ref and only look at clear wrong decisions been decent. Hate the English league when there is 5/10 reviews every game

I could be wrong but think the ITV "ref in the studio" (who was obviously English) thought it wasn't a penalty too- can't remember why. I thought it was going to be given when it happened.
If it's that idiot Peter Walton, whatever he says, the opposite is usually the correct outcome.

The Man City V Leeds game towards the end of the season put him into the "talks just utter garbage" category.

The Leeds boy made a shocking tackle, was booked, up pops Peter Walton yes it's a yellow card blah blah blah. It then goes to VAR and the referee upgrades it to a red card. He then hits out with by the letter of the law it's a red card.

Why not just say that in the first place then you idiot, instead of backing up your mate.

Possibly by the letter of the law it should have been a penalty, Robertson did step on Sterling, but I think Sterling was looking for it, he moved his feet into the path of Robertson so he would step on him, it would have been incredibly harsh to give it as a penalty.

Quite late on in the game Robertson went for the ball and caught sterling on the follow through and sterling went down. I'm not 100% sure if VAR checked it.

There was a very similar challenge in the Dutch Austria game that led to the Depay penalty, that was given after a VAR check.

Just wondering what the differences were between the 2 of them as both seemed to be a player getting the ball quicker and the opponent catching a foot on the ground.

Tried to find highlights to show both but couldn't see any.
Sterling kicked his foot into Robertson!

Foden is a great player but the rest of the squad is still average. Rice, Mount, Sterling, Mings, Phillips, Rashford etc - you're not winning major competitions with these guys.
I don't think you've thought this through. Mason Mount for example just lifted the Champions League and is one of the best players in the EPL.

0-0 is being celebrated by some and hyped up as if we won 3-0. It was a good performance against an England team that barely showed up. Southgate got his team wrong with the change of both fullbacks key to an ineffective midfield . When did we last score ? just after bannockburn I think ? Hope I'm wrong but I see another zero on the scorecard against Croatia. The SFA will brush off their shoulders as job done because "England didn'y beat us". - no need for change
Have a day off. It was a very good performance from Scotland against our arch rivals and the team deserve to be praised.

Quite late on in the game Robertson went for the ball and caught sterling on the follow through and sterling went down. I'm not 100% sure if VAR checked it.

There was a very similar challenge in the Dutch Austria game that led to the Depay penalty, that was given after a VAR check.

Just wondering what the differences were between the 2 of them as both seemed to be a player getting the ball quicker and the opponent catching a foot on the ground.

Tried to find highlights to show both but couldn't see any.
Blatant attempt at simulation having tried 6 times to go by the player and had no luck, he kicked his foot into Robertson to try and win a penalty. He's a cheat, nothing more.

I understand people on here falling out with the national team but supporting England and loving them for what? People in England don't care about us. Even when they do its mostly the extreme right wing lot who see us as an extreme right wing club and give us a bad name.

Don't get me wrong theirs some top English lads that follow us same as theirs some top fans from other countries that follow us.

202300920_10162202537984852_7954297141727287121_n.jpg

Back