Euro 2020 England V Ukraine | KO 8pm | BBC One

O.K. Bear

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Another big night for England as they look to progress into the semis. Their side of the draw and how results came about elsewhere have given them the best chance of winning a major tournament in a long time.

Can they take the pressure or collapse?

Last edited:
Im hoping they do well but what an easy potential route to a final. Beaten a bang average German side then a 1/4 and semi against Ukraine and Denmark . If they don’t get to the final the team should be hammered

I'm not so sure. I think he's playing to English strengths and they are having a controlled tournament. It's not negative to win games.
He has players that could play a much more attacking form of football. He either chooses not to pick them or reigns in their natural attacking instincts. Its there to be won for them imo the way the cards have fallen. To me the manager and his tactics are their main obstacle.

3c776d689e2173069654f0b7962ee8c6.jpg

He has players that could play a much more attacking form of football. He either chooses not to pick them or reigns in their natural attacking instincts. Its there to be won for them imo the way the cards have fallen. To me the manager and his tactics are their main obstacle.

But there's no reason to think that that more attacking form would be as successful.

Thus far, England have generally controlled the majority of their games with Southgate's decision-making dictating the flow. We saw it against Germany as the game entered the last quarter and the subs changed it.

I'm not saying he's a great manager. But he seems to know what he's doing. Clarke is/was clueless.

Some opportunity for England tonight.

Reckon they should go through but can see the Danes being a tough ask if they do and Italy (I suspect) spanking them in the final if they get that far to be honest.

Think it’ll be a more exciting build up and prospect for a final if they get there to be fair. Would be far more interesting for me than the other options.

Im hoping they do well but what an easy potential route to a final. Beaten a bang average German side then a 1/4 and semi against Ukraine and Denmark . If they don’t get to the final the team should be hammered
So 2018 World Cup runners up and 2014 world cup winners - easy peasy. Hardly the breeze the Spanish have almost messed up...

So 2018 World Cup runners up and 2014 world cup winners - easy peasy. Hardly the breeze the Spanish have almost messed up...
You can’t go back to 2014 as it’s a compete irrelevance 7 years on. In terms of croatia that was a group game. I’m talking about knock out where I doubt a team has had an easier run in while playing all bar tonight’s game at home

Hearing the game might be getting postponed?

The Ukrainian left back Tickli chestikov have tested positive for covid 19

Edit:Beaten to it haha

Back