English FA reluctant to allow any friendlies In England featuring Celtic.

This was the result
JPSD7un.jpg
#newwallpaper

Jweebear has a great point. In the modern day of social media the video's about Lee Rigby, the support of everything anti British is opening the eyes to the rest of the UK.
Your normal football supporter down south with no axe to grind will be repulsed by this mob.

Why would they?
From what I've observed, because of where they are based QPR and Arsenal have a sizeable Irish support. That doesn't always mean they're Tims but the Plastic Paddy brigade in London definitely favour them. I'd say that West Ham, Spurs, Chelsea, Millwall, Charlton all favour the good guys. Can't really speak for the likes of Brentford, Orient and Barnet.

But having said all that, one of our London Branch who hardly misses a game is a QPR fan and a good mate who is a Gooner is a massive Rangers fan.

I would never understand why an English club would want to play a friendly with Celtic, would never ever get it. Why would any supporter of that English club want a group of terrorist loving, anti-British, paedo supporters in their town? Makes no sense what so ever.

The very fact the Celtic support sing songs in support of murdering British soldiers and hating British people and our queen should have been more than enough to have had them outed a long, long time ago.

Added to that. Any English person that has any kind of support for Celtic is well worth the watching.

I know 4 real southern republic Irish guys
All Catholics.. none give a %^*& about septic .
All about Liverpool for them and rugby
Interesting that they don't favour the septic link in fact almost go out there way to ensure they are not linked to them in any way.

4 great guys btw a pleasure to be in there company great patter and love a scoop.

never mate not in my lifetime - most QPR are RANGERS .......the only ones who liked the filth were a few plastic paddies in London who go on about Barry McGuigans fight at Loftus Road
QPR always do my head in,the press always report them as Rangers...we are the only and original Rangers.

After the Brentford friendly the Met definitely talked with all London clubs to advise they would not be back in London for any friendliest/testimonials. Arsenal had already banned them after abuse of some soldiers on the pitch at half time.

They will be left with their "special friendship" clubs like Southampton and Norwich to play mini tournaments like the good old days. IF they are still around of course.

They hate the truth as they live in a land of fantasy where they are right and everybody else is wrong!.

This.

They have NEVER let the truth get in the way of their little BS romantic story they like to peddle about their history, on & off of the park, in all of my years.

It’s incredible... the Celtic support identifies itself as some sort of Irish Republican mouthpiece and their fans visit English cities, many of which have been bombed by Irish Republicans, and sing about the IRA.

Yet the “problem” is described as being that gangs of English Loyalists are threatening to them and/or attack them.

Back