English Premier League 2022/23 fixtures are out

I just look at the Premier League these days with absolute apathy. I used to attend Chelsea matches religiously, now I couldn't honestly care. The game in England is surrounded by so much faff and hubris that it's hard to feel anything when looking at that fixture list.

Spurs v Arsenal , hopefully we aint playing then and will look into making it down

January game?

League Game or League Cup Semi-final weekend for us
know someone in the scottish arsenal club so enquired to him about getting a ticket for it.

touch wood they are the sat and we are in the semis on sunday

Last edited:
Could easily have sorted the August dates in full really, even if it meant delaying the release a week. Bundesliga out tomorrow and I’ll be surprised if all August dates aren’t set.

Although to be fair if they stick to this then July 5th is pretty good for August and September in full:

Rare they stick to it though.

Could easily have sorted the August dates in full really, even if it meant delaying the release a week. Bundesliga out tomorrow and I’ll be surprised if all August dates aren’t set.

Although to be fair if they stick to this then July 5th is pretty good for August and September in full:

Rare they stick to it though.
They had upto October out before the season started last season at least they have dates out as usual

Amazon Prime matchdays are m/w of 18th October and 26th December

I just look at the Premier League these days with absolute apathy. I used to attend Chelsea matches religiously, now I couldn't honestly care. The game in England is surrounded by so much faff and hubris that it's hard to feel anything when looking at that fixture list.
Pretty much same as me, albeit a lot less chelsea games attended

F*ck armchair fans
100%

Everyone is entitled to support who they want but really grinds me when people slabber about to me about supporting a “tin pot” team in a “tin pot” league. When I ask who they support they say Man Utd, Chelsea Liverool etc

I’ve probably seen them above teams play live more times With our friendlies and champs lge games than the people who claim to support them!

100%

Everyone is entitled to support who they want but really grinds me when people slabber about to me about supporting a “tin pot” team in a “tin pot” league. When I ask who they support they say Man Utd, Chelsea Liverool etc

I’ve probably seen them above teams play live more times With our friendlies and champs lge games than the people who claim to support them!
I've actually been to see Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Liverpool as a neutral, whereas a lot of their fans where we are from haven't even did that!

What saddens me is if my local club played Man Utd, most people still would want Man Utd to win despite the name it'd make for the local club. Its a sad reality of living in Northern Ireland, same applies in the ROI.

*Edit - most people in the same town as said local club would still Man Utd to win

Our fixtures tomorrow. Assuming no ticket, St.Mirren aways replaced with a couple of trips down south perhaps.

Arsenal Spurs on weekend of October 1st will be the Saturday as NFL on Sunday at Spurs. Doubt it be Friday anyway with coming back off internationals.

Back