English Premier League Relegation battle

Who is getting relegated along with Burnley and Sheffield utd?

• Nottingham Forest

Votes: 57 36.1%
  • Luton Town

Votes: 68 43.0%
  • Everton

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • Brentford

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Crystal Palace

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

Ted Dibiase

It seems that this season relegation may be decided by point deductions.

I project that Sheffield Utd and Burnley are likely finishing bottom 2.

Nottingham Forest deducted 4 points puts them down there and Everton initially 10 points down to 6 on appeal with other possible sanctions coming this season how do you think it will go?

I hope Everton go down and think they may receive a further points deduction of possibly 6 points taking them back up to the 10 initially issued which on the current table would put them 18th in the table on 19 points.

Not really followed the points deduction cases closely but are any other clubs under investigation?

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3
Everton will probably just survive. Feel Luton will go down in the third spot

Don't know what Luton supporters think but they have been brilliant to watch as a neutral. Have given it a real go this season. A wee bit naive at times, but it seems a far better way to try and stay up than the dross served up by Sheff Utd for example.

I'd like to see Luton survive as they've been an entertaining team to watch but despite the fact they deserve it over the last few years, I'd probably fear for Everton if they went down financially

probably end up being Burnley, Sheffield Utd and Luton though, Everton doing the Houdani act again. Forest will probably stay up and buy a whole new team for next season

Reactions: TQ3
I think Forest will appeal and it will be cut to 2. Also think Luton may have run their race so voted for them on that basis.

The point deduction could have a massive say in it but just have a feeling Luton will end up going down or staying up & having the shocker they were expected to this season, similar to Shef Utd few seasons back.

It seems that this season relegation may be decided by point deductions.

I project that Sheffield Utd and Burnley are likely finishing bottom 2.

Nottingham Forest deducted 4 points puts them down there and Everton initially 10 points down to 6 on appeal with other possible sanctions coming this season how do you think it will go?

I hope Everton go down and think they may receive a further points deduction of possibly 6 points taking them back up to the 10 initially issued which on the current table would put them 18th in the table on 19 points.
Burnley are only 4 points from safety hardly an absolute lost cause.

It looks like Everton will find out what punishment, if any for more FFP breaches this coming week. I think they will get 4-6 points deduction

Luton remind me of 2010/11 Blackpool. Came up as underdogs and have given a good account of themselves but will ultimately end up going down

Latest posts

Back