Eni Aluko

Truckerman

Didn't know she was Sone's older sister...Says on her Wikipedia that she helped Sone during Rangers financial crisis.

I did think when I was watching the Netherlands match last night that Frank looked a bit like Ronald. Just a passing resemblance, not identical.
Aye they had a player called Blind, I mind years and years ago, there was a Dutch player called Blind. Both defenders too. Must be related surely?

Uncomfortable in front of the camera, offers no insight and on a par with Lawrenson for lack of personality

I like her she says "get it in the mixer" all the time for me that means she knows her stuff she aint scared of all the pep hipster shite.

Great pundit and a very stunning young lady.

OP didn't realise she was the sister of Sone (howe!?) = and then we ge replies are about her being:

1. A rotten pundit
2. A great pundit
3. Box ticked
4. Stunning
5. Gervinho / Prince

FF never fails.

Just like their male counterparts in punditry there are good and bad and it's also personal preference, in my opinion Shelley Kerr is excellent as is Emma Hayes despite the fact I can't really be done with her much, Alex Scott is middling and Aluko is pretty hopeless.

Last edited:
Just like their male counterparts in punditry there are good and bad and it' also personal preference, in my opinion Shelley Kerr is excellent as is Emma Hayes despite the fact I can't really be done with her much, Alex Scott is middling and Aluko is pretty hopeless.
Exactly how i see it, watching the Scotland game today and Shelley kerr was the only one who watched the same game as me, also thought Emma Hayes was excellent yesterday
Aluko just looks like she's scared and offers very little

I don’t think she’s a good pundit at all. Shelley Kerr and Emma Hayes know their stuff and get the point across properly.

Just like their male counterparts in punditry there are good and bad and it's also personal preference, in my opinion Shelley Kerr is excellent as is Emma Hayes despite the fact I can't really be done with her much, Alex Scott is middling and Aluko is pretty hopeless.
There is a big pretence going on though. To be a man sitting in her position you generally need to have played at the top level of the men’s game. You can’t get a seat there if you only played for the likes of Dumbarton.

However for expert opinion/analysis there is a pretence that the women’s game is comparable and they have similarly played at a high level so can provide as much expert analysis as say a retired Chelsea mens player. However the real truth is that women’s international teams are routinely beaten by boys schoolboy teams.

Thats what niggles me. Those Dumbarton players I mentioned are actually more qualified - but I don’t see them beside Shearer on MOTD.

Back