EPL teams missing a Morelos type striker

We've probably made it clear he's going nowhere in Jan so don't even bother bidding. Summer I think we see a few teams come in for him, he is exactly what about half of the EPL need.

I think he'd bully the hell out of the majority of the big jessies that pass for centre halves in the EPL these days.
Hopefully not something we'll see any time soon though

I can't wait to see him play in the EPL as I think he will be brilliant... After 55 though

Think he will stay until summer and possibly an agreement between player, agent and club that they all push together and get him the right move. If he goes to the EPL for one of the leaser sides and has puts in a few decent performances against the bigger sides, grabs a few goals and bullies some of the “bigger” defenders in the EPL, someone bigger will take a punt on him. Look at that fucking dud at Newcastle, 40 million quid! I fucking love the wee man.

Do not want him to leave us, been watching a lot of English Premiership games and teams like Man U , Chelsea, Leicester City, Arsenal are all screaming out for this type of striker.
I was saying that today after watching the Liverpool game Morelos would be smashing down there there and s Harry Kane n that is it but I hope we can keep Morelos for years yet

A lot more signings are typically made in the last week of the transfer window than the first few weeks.

I would imagine informal enquiries will be made but I doubt we'd be keen to let him go for anything other than crazy money which teams probably won't pay in this window. If we do get crazy money (£30m+) for him, I'd be wanting at least two £10m players in to replace him.

None of them are rich enough!!!!

They can start any bidding at 50 but if I was Stevie G, I wouldn't let him go for anything less than 90 million

He'd be an asset to every team bar city at the moment
Had a discussion with Big Marv Loyal on this the other day. (In the real world not on here). I would not take Sterling over Alfie. Ergo, Alfie is better than Sterling. He thought I was talking shite ( as he often does) but in all honesty, would Sterling have scored some of the goals Alfie has in Europe?

I can't see Spurs or man United taking the chance on him. They will be looking for a more 'finished' striker.

Do not want him to leave us, been watching a lot of English Premiership games and teams like Man U , Chelsea, Leicester City, Arsenal are all screaming out for this type of striker.
You tryna get him sold this window?!

Back