EPL title race - remarkable

Seems a lot of people have jumped ship on here on the strength of one man.
In 1986, Man City were my favourite English team even though they were shit. When Souness the legend arrived at Ibrox that year, I thought it was the best thing ever to happen to our club. It didn’t stop me still hating Liverpool though.

Why does it bother you so much?

You're making a massive deal out of nothing.
Well I hate the filth and their associates . Don’t see how any true bear could support Liverpool when they and the bheasts are best pals. Each to their own I suppose.

Liverpool and their fans deserve it imo.

Big club starved of success, or at least domestically in recent years.

Liverpool have just to keep winning and I hope they do, would be good to see a different club win the EPL.
Man City are the better team though

Can’t get my head round Utd fans wanting city to win tonight to deny Liverpool the title.

Well I hate the filth and their associates . Don’t see how any true bear could support Liverpool when they and the bheasts are best pals. Each to their own I suppose.

Best pals. Seriously man, listen to yourself. You sound like a 12 year old the way you're going on.

Just having a look over the table and I have to say the title race between Liverpool and City this season has been incredible. Both sides have just been a level above anyone else and whoever walks away with the title will have to go down as one of the greatest ever championship wins.

The fact that Liverpool could very well end up on 97 points having only suffered 1 defeat in the league all season, but still not win the title is mind blowing.

The fact that the defeat to City could be the thing that stops Liverpool being invincibles, centurions and champions may just be the most Liverpool thing ever

Best pals. Seriously man, listen to yourself. You sound like a 12 year old the way you're going on.
Watch the footage of 2003 UEFA cup tie between the pair. Watch the friendly in Dublin ffs. It’s horrific . Sad days when bears can’t stand up and admit that they pair are in bed together.

I can’t get my head around Rangers fans wanting the poets of the south to win the league.
I wonder who our main man will be supporting

10onuqc.jpg

Reactions: WBD

Ok, what about the fact that through the ties with our manager now we have unofficial links to Liverpool with regards to their youth players. Meanwhile, through the ties between Lawwell father & son, it looks like Celtic have an unofficial tie in with Man City? What do you do with that dilemna?

Ok, what about the fact that through the ties with our manager now we have unofficial links to Liverpool with regards to their youth players. Meanwhile, through the ties between Lawwell father & son, it looks like Celtic have an unofficial tie in with Man City? What do you do with that dilemna?

Tbf, Michael Francis had an old man who was a coach at Celtic, didn't mean I wanted Celtic to do well while he was "playing" for us.

Well obviously we contact Celtic and ask them for a swap ?

If Liverpool keep winning (if) something is telling me it'll be the Burnley match that will be the match for city to drop points.

Well soon find out.
How ironic would it be if a Rodgers Leicester were to trip them up, can't see it,being at homemind you.

Watch the footage of 2003 UEFA cup tie between the pair. Watch the friendly in Dublin ffs. It’s horrific . Sad days when bears can’t stand up and admit that they pair are in bed together.

You're embarrassing yourself pal.

Most people in Ireland are typically Man Utd or Liverpool fans. Do I care if some of them have a soft spot for Celtic (or Rangers). Nope, because I'm an adult and life's too short to be that petty.

You're embarrassing yourself pal.

Most people in Ireland are typically Man Utd or Liverpool fans. Do I care if some of them have a soft spot for Celtic (or Rangers). Nope, because I'm an adult and life's too short to be that petty.
But you hate the mentally challengeds ? Cool bud.

Yet another EPL thread descending into grown men arguing like weans about Liverpool.

Pathetic.

It's embarrassing that you can't have a sensible discussion about English football without bringing the Scum in to it.

I hope Liverpool will win it, but I think it will be City.

It's a subject you seem to know a lot about... links to articles and photos.
There seems to be a collective denial going on here regarding Liverpool. Obviously some don’t like being confronted with the fact that Liverpool and Celtic have a connection. The lie that it is all one sided has been totally disproved. I suppose for some bears it’s an inconvenient truth and I admire anyone who can sit amongst mentally challengeds and listen to YNWA and not want to throw yourself out a window.

It's embarrassing that you can't have a sensible discussion about English football without bringing the Scum in to it.

I hope Liverpool will win it, but I think it will be City.

Got a feeling that's how it will go as well unfortunately for Liverpool and a lot of neutrals.

I want City to win it for a few reasons, none more than the fact I've a few mates & acquaintance's on social media & I must admit they are the most vocal out of all the football fans bar Tims. If I had £1 for every time someone put on social media that chronic Allez Allez Allez p!sh the past 2 years, I'd no longer be in debt.

There also seems to be a high proportion of ex Liverpool pundits & the like in the media.

Another reason, from someone that likes Arsenal, is just pure jealously. You see if City win it, I can justify it as being the money club winning again. If Liverpool win it though, I need to accept that it's through great management & continual improvement, & they've went the total opposite from Arsenal the past couple of years. So, a very backhanded compliment if you like.

There seems to be a collective denial going on here regarding Liverpool. Obviously some don’t like being confronted with the fact that Liverpool and Celtic have a connection. The lie that it is all one sided has been totally disproved. I suppose for some bears it’s an inconvenient truth and I admire anyone who can sit amongst mentally challengeds and listen to YNWA and not want to throw yourself out a window.

Ajax fans sing YNWA as well, are they mentally challengeds?

So is any team that use the phrase YNWA or sing YNWA are mentally challengeds in your logic. What's your opinion on this scarf m8?

212zwci.jpg

That’s some stretch. Are you suggesting the only thing that connects the bheasts and Liverpool is YNWA?
I'm just using your logic as you stated listening to mentally challengeds singing YNWA when watching Liverpool. I can't imagine many mentally challengeds flying a flag like this one.

ayackl.jpg

I don’t mind who wins it much. It would be nice to see Liverpool win it, not even old enough to clearly remember them winning it previously.

But if City win it, watching the Scouse victim mentality and accusations of cheating etc kick in, will provide quality entertainment too. Win win.

I'm just using your logic as you stated listening to mentally challengeds singing YNWA when watching Liverpool. I can't imagine many mentally challengeds flying a flag like this one.

ayackl.jpg
You are not using any logic at all. You are trying to avoid the uncomfortable truth that there is a very strong connection between the filth and Liverpool. You are happy to sit beside Liverpool fans with mentally challenged leanings. Singing YNWA and fields of anfieid road. Each to their own as I have said several times. Wouldn’t sit right with myself or the Rangers fans I know but hey ho. We’ve got Gerrard so I guess its alright eh ?

Game tonight decides it for me.

If City beat Man Utd after having beat Spurs last Saturday, I can't see them dropping points in the remaining 3 games.

You do realise that Everton are the 'Catholic club' and Liverpool the 'Protestant club'.

The love in between them is a one way street, most if not all Liverpool supporters I've worked with have despised them and everything they hold dear.

Numerous bombings in the 70's/early 80's
The Warrington bombing
The Bishopgate bombing

Aye, Liverpool fairly holds a candle towards the IRanAway supporting - not forgetting paedo-harbouring scum bastards.

Maybe you're under the impression that the Liverpool support stole YNWA :rolleyes:

You do realise that Everton are the 'Catholic club' and Liverpool the 'Protestant club'.

The love in between them is a one way street, most if not all Liverpool supporters I've worked with have despised them and everything they hold dear.

Numerous bombings in the 70's/early 80's
The Warrington bombing
The Bishopgate bombing

Aye, Liverpool fairly holds a candle towards the IRanAway supporting - not forgetting paedo-harbouring scum bastards.

Maybe you're under the impression that the Liverpool support stole YNWA :rolleyes:
Dark ages stuff .

I vaguely remember going to Anfield years ago to see LUFC and seeing a pub next to the ground called The King Billy so I thought Liverpool were the Proddy team ?

Back