EPL - Who Wins it?

Who will win the premier league?

• Total voters
Head still 65 percent says city, but I am finally starting to believe Arsenal could finally crack it.

Kept expecting them to fall away, but since Christmas they have been immense. The difference that Declan rice has made, wow, what a signing.
That and zinchenko missing quite a few games, has helped.
I thought last season he was at fault for quite a few goals, getting caught up the park and sloppy passing. He carried it into this season, before being in and out the team.
Raya has proven to be an astute signing as well.

So, Arsenal win, delighted
City win, well they are great to watch
Liverpool. Fk them

Head still 65 percent says city, but I am finally starting to believe Arsenal could finally crack it.

Kept expecting them to fall away, but since Christmas they have been immense. The difference that Declan rice has made, wow, what a signing.
That and zinchenko missing quite a few games, has helped.
I thought last season he was at fault for quite a few goals, getting caught up the park and sloppy passing. He carried it into this season, before being in and out the team.
Raya has proven to be an astute signing as well.

So, Arsenal win, delighted
City win, well they are great to watch
Liverpool. Fk them
Exactly the same here.

Spurs have to play all 3 and I think they will take pts. of someone. That will be huge if the other two win that day.

Up until the weekend I felt we were outsiders tbh given performances have been quite stuttery for a while even though we've been digging results out for a while.
Amazing what a weekend can do because arsenal's beating against Villa reminded me of when the wheels completely came off for them against Brighton last season which effectively gave us the league last year, and Liverpool have had the kind of week with their 2 defeats in the prem and europa league to make me think they're just not strong enough to see it thru to the end. So now I'm in the camp that City will win it now. I always felt once we got to the top we've just got too much experience to let it go now at this stage but the way we were going I couldn't see where we would get to the top in the first place. We're there now though and with a pretty presentable run in, I'd be surprised if we let it go from here.

I actually think this would be up there with our best title wins if we see it thru because this squad is arguably the weakest we've had since Peps first season, and it's been a 3 horse race for a good chunk of the season. Another treble is still on the cards too though I'm not going as far as to say I'm confident it will happen again.

Where the leagues concerned though, its the first time for a good couple of months now that I'm backing us with any certainty to win it.

City's to lose now,been a bit of a see saw season.
Used to enjoy going to see City when I lived there,the year of the Aguero title winner.

City usually finish strong, hard to see anyone else bar them win it. Just wonder if the 115 charges will impact anything they’ve already won.

City are the best footballing side but it showed when Rodri was suspended earlier in the season how pivotal he is to their success.

I was in Betfred ealier today just after half four and Betfred are happy to pay out on City winning as of 5:00pm today.

They're offering 5s on Arsenal and 7s on Liverpool.

I want City to win because of their football, but this one still seems to me a close run thing.

Really want the gunners to win but deep down I know that city will win it.

Huddersfield did 3 in a row in the 20s
Arsenal I'm sure in the 30s
Liverpool in the 80s
And Man Ud did it twice under Ferguson.

No club has done four.

I want City because of Pep's approach to the game. Of course it helps when you have an infrasructure with multi millions of moolah behind you.

City are going to do it despite a drop in performance this season. Arsenal from here have a very difficult run in and Liverpool have blown it again. Once Klopp leaves they’ll go back to aiming for a CL place rather than challenging for the title.

Few games left but I'm going for Man City (though I hope they dont win it). The more boring they become to watch, the more successful they seem to be.

Back