Erling Haaland

doyle55

I see he scored again more goals scored than games played for both Salzburg and Dortmund.

How rare is this to start your career. His old man must be in shock.

He’s a freak of nature, only 19, he’s huge yet is rapid fast.

Read somewhere that he clocked 60m in 6.64 secs and the world record was something like 6.34!

Id say he’s the most dominant playe’r I’ve ever seen live. Quick, two footed, desire, good on the ball. Knew from the end of last season he’d be a huge player.

In his interview after joining he said he was buzzing to play in front of 80 000 at the BVB Stadium. His contract is for four years but the option to move kicks in after 2 years. If he keeps up these performances some club will pay crazy money for him.

A sensational player.

Dortumund are sitting on a gold mine with Haaland and Sancho too.

Those boys cost them £25m and are worth at least £300m now.

Harland has a 60 million release clause, he’s probably worth double that.

Born in England, could have been a star for the England team!

He wasn’t always so big, when he broke into the Molde first team he was very slight and had to work hard against the older experienced players. Then he a massive spurt, so now the experience he picked up having to work around not being big against bigger player and massive change in physique has made him a beast.

I see he scored again more goals scored than games played for both Salzburg and Dortmund.

How rare is this to start your career. His old man must be in shock.

That stat about goals v games reminds of Pedro’s start at Barcelona where he had won more trophies than he loses games.

He apparently has all sorts of clauses in his contract. Also millions paid in backhanders to various agents. Dortmund were prepared to accomodate demands other bigger teams would not. The low sell on clause looks like a massive mistake for Dortmund.

Bit like the real Ronaldo when he broke through. He has everything you would ever want in a centre forward. Boy is a freak.

We should make this the official Haaland thread because we get a thread every week & your going to see a lot of that lad scoring. (Not a dig at the OP).

It's genuinely amazing to have a player at that age smashing it.

I watch a lot of youth football/ U23 in england and players genuinely aren't ready for the physical side of the game.

He got a chance, he took it and is absolutely flying

A sensational player.

Dortumund are sitting on a gold mine with Haaland and Sancho too.

Those boys cost them £25m and are worth at least £300m now.

there is a reason he is at Dortmund though.

the German panellist on the totally football show podcast thinks that his agent picks up a large chunk of any future fee, the rest being kept by Dortmund. Something that Man Utd were not keen to sign up to.

Still, hopefully he’s the difference for Dortmund pushing for the league title.

Back