Euro 2024 Germany

Anyone on here used a company called Events Tickets?
Never heard of them before mate so not sure on how reliable they are. Plenty on here have used the likes of Ticombo, LiveFootballTickets and ticket4football for Seville tickets so can only really vouch for those ones. We used Ticombo for ours.

If I were you, I would wait until the final sale of tickets by UEFA in May before going down the resale route

Never heard of them before mate so not sure on how reliable they are. Plenty on here have used the likes of Ticombo, LiveFootballTickets and ticket4football for Seville tickets so can only really vouch for those ones. We used Ticombo for ours.

If I were you, I would wait until the final sale of tickets by UEFA in May before going down the resale route
Didn't realise there was a final uefa sale.

Didn't realise there was a final uefa sale.
Neither did I tbh.

However, there's not a massive difference between ticombo resale price of about 225 euro and uefa official 150 euro. It's just sticking in my throat paying this for a game of football.

However, got a ticket for my boy in the ballot so do need another.

Neither did I tbh.

However, there's not a massive difference between ticombo resale price of about 225 euro and uefa official 150 euro. It's just sticking in my throat paying this for a game of football.

However, got a ticket for my boy in the ballot so do need another.
Yes it’s not the working man’s sport any longer. We paid E 300 for Hungary tickets on the UEFA site. Toll a chance and bought 4 Switzerland ones of Events Tickets for E 195. I’d heard Ticombo charge you a buying commission at checkout?

Do you know which of these third party resale sites is the best?

They all look a bit dodgy to me.

Do you know which of these third party resale sites is the best?

They all look a bit dodgy to me.
Can vouch for ticombo and livefootballtickets used both about 4 times each and never had 1 issue
Used live football tickets for Anfield , Stamford bridge , Spurs, Utd & Scotland v Croatia in the euros

Only panic is the tickets usually don’t come through email or text until the day of the game which can be a bit nervy but they’ve always came

There will be many reliable sellers for euro tickets on Ticombo also you can see how many reviews and tickets certain sellers have sold clear to see it’s some peoples full time jobs

Can vouch for ticombo and livefootballtickets used both about 4 times each and never had 1 issue
Used live football tickets for Anfield , Stamford bridge , Spurs, Utd & Scotland v Croatia in the euros

Only panic is the tickets usually don’t come through email or text until the day of the game which can be a bit nervy but they’ve always came

There will be many reliable sellers for euro tickets on Ticombo also you can see how many reviews and tickets certain sellers have sold clear to see it’s some peoples full time jobs

That's one of the things that scares me about using these sites, you could pay for flights etc. then the ticket could fall through at the last minute.

Also if the price of the tickets were to rocket and you bought them when they were cheaper then I would be scared they might cancel the tickets and relist the tickets again for more money.

That's one of the things that scares me about using these sites, you could pay for flights etc. then the ticket could fall through at the last minute.

Also if the price of the tickets were to rocket and you bought them when they were cheaper then I would be scared they might cancel the tickets and relist the tickets again for more money.
Can vouch for Ticombo. I use them regularly when I am travelling for work and want to see some big games around Europe.

Yes it’s not the working man’s sport any longer. We paid E 300 for Hungary tickets on the UEFA site. Toll a chance and bought 4 Switzerland ones of Events Tickets for E 195. I’d heard Ticombo charge you a buying commission at checkout?
No idea mate I've not actually checked out yet but there is 50 odd quid charge declared up front

Sorry to be a pest guys. Looking for some Stuttgart advice.
I've maybe kind of fecked up.
I've booked a train to get us from Stuttgart to Berlin at 00.10 after the match.
The match kicks of at 9pm and my info says that its a 1 hour walk to the station from the stadium.
If there's loads of VAR, I have an issue.
Has anyone been to a game there that could advise what public transport is like after matches?
Looks like I may have to join the subway loyal. :))

I've booked a train to get us from Stuttgart to Berlin at 00.10 after the match.
The match kicks of at 9pm and my info says that its a 1 hour walk to the station from the stadium.
Has anyone been to a game there that could advise what public transport is like after matches?
You can get the U11 line on the u-bahn or s-bahn [S11] from the Neckarpark station at the stadium to the Hauptbahnhof to catch your train to Berlin. Station

Hopefully this will help!

Been a few times, away end is hard work simply as it’s a really long walk, you find that in Germany a lot. The Stadium covers a lot of space none the less.

I’d be very careful with that mate, do you know which part of the stadium you are in for starters? Block 61-65 is the away end.

Hauptribune runs parallel to the road that the u bahn is on:

Last edited:
Phoned my mate who bought them, they are CAT 1 Scotland tickets.
So looks like Haupttribune or the opposite side.

Phoned my mate who bought them, they are CAT 1 Scotland tickets.
So looks like Haupttribune or the opposite side.

Probably be alright but I’d be wary of the time to get around the stadium - it’s one of worst I’ve been in terms of walking around it, 50k worth of fans obviously won’t help.

Back