Euro 2024 Germany

Your some lad, it’s been mentioned on here a few times!

Here pal:

Am just catching up lol

Bought 3 tickets for Scotland-Hungary for £270 each on stubhub US. There’s some available there if people are wanting to pay. Never been a fan of Scotland due to lack of Gers players and utterly loathsome Celtic Scottish players but excited for this trip now. Will be my first national game.

Anyone used this website to swap any of their tickets? Looks like it could be a good option for those looking for swaps.

lol, it’s a busy. There were tickets available for every match as well, no idea how many but showed availability.

Nothing left for Scotland games but I’m hoping someone doesn’t check out so just keep trying,

Managed to get 4 restricted view tickets for Spain vs Italy at 45 euros each imagine they’ll be pretty shit.

Nothing left for Scotland games but I’m hoping someone doesn’t check out so just keep trying,

Managed to get 4 restricted view tickets for Spain vs Italy at 45 euros each imagine they’ll be pretty shit.
Did you get all the way through then?

Edit… I hadn’t read the full post, I see you managed to buy other tickets.

Wonder how they can be restricted in a stadium like that? Seen them advertised as that at a few places now.

Did you get all the way through then?

Edit… I hadn’t read the full post, I see you managed to buy other tickets.
Yeah I got on at 10:16am got a countdown timer of 10 minutes obviously at 10:06am.

As soon as I got in it was showing tickets for Scotland games but not allowing to add to the basket. I’ve already said I’d not actually go it was for my mates.
Wonder how they can be restricted in a stadium like that? Seen them advertised as that at a few places now.
I read UEFA were very particular about it even if you can’t see a touchline it’s restricted view.

2 hours waiting in a queue and the cheapest tickets left were €150. They can ram that.

For the atmospheres you’ll get at a lot of these random matches the prices aren’t worth it all, far better off financially and experience wise going Germany for club football one weekend and doing 2/3 matches.

In the queue just now, looking for tickets for the Turkey match in Dortmund on the 18th. there's a few cat 3 tickets according to the availability tab.

I must have had some luck on my side this morning as I got in within 15 mins of the ticket portal opening and got everything I was after. Our trip is set to be a cracker:

R16 Dortmund
R16 Gelsenkirchen
R16 Dusseldorf
R16 Leipzig

QF Stuttgart
QF Berlin (QF Dusseldorf if England are in that one)

Depending on how England do in the tournament and the tickets I get through our travel club, I will move some of these tickets on.

Can't wait though. Feels real now. Bring it on!

I must have had some luck on my side this morning as I got in within 15 mins of the ticket portal opening and got everything I was after. Our trip is set to be a cracker:

R16 Dortmund
R16 Gelsenkirchen
R16 Dusseldorf
R16 Leipzig

QF Stuttgart
QF Berlin (QF Dusseldorf if England are in that one)

Depending on how England do in the tournament and the tickets I get through our travel club, I will move some of these tickets on.

Can't wait though. Feels real now. Bring it on!
If you end up moving in the Rof16 in Dortmund keep me in mind!

For the atmospheres you’ll get at a lot of these random matches the prices aren’t worth it all, far better off financially and experience wise going Germany for club football one weekend and doing 2/3 matches.
I wasn’t for paying daft money for Belgium v Slovakia, we we just watch it in a fan zone if we don’t pick tickets up nearer the time. We have tickets for England v Serbia, so I’m happy enough with that.

I wasn’t for paying daft money for Belgium v Slovakia, we we just watch it in a fan zone if we don’t pick tickets up nearer the time. We have tickets for England v Serbia, so I’m happy enough with that.
This was my exact thoughts. We have 3 games as it stands and we’re trying to get tickets to Albania vs Spain or the Rof16 Match in Dortmund. Dortmund match was entirely sold out by the time I got access and I wasn’t paying €150 a ticket for Albania vs Spain. Is what it is, will try and pick up tickets for those 2 nearer the trip.

I'm at Schalke in May, flights cost us £40 return and my ticket will be under 20 euros. Ridiculous how much folk are paying for some of this stuff to me.

The prices they are charging are a disgrace. No ticket should cost €400 or €900, football is supposed to be a working man’s game.

Aye it really puts me off, I only go to England games - not bothered by any others, understand why people do it but really do think German Club Football as a neutral is much better on all fronts than an international comp - from prices to atmospheres/experiences. Good seeing the chap above who got tickets for Scotland Hungary so his Grankids can go - those are the ones who really appreciate it and should be in these places. Once it gets to the knockouts it really gets silly, all the rich kids pop up who rarely go and black market prices rise etc...

The prices they are charging are a disgrace. No ticket should cost €400 or €900, football is supposed to be a working man’s game.

Football stopped being a working man's game long ago.

Now all about the ££££.

They wonder why the atmosphere at many football games is like a library when young guys who would actually make some noise can't afford to go.

Was in the queue for a few hours, then attempted to buy tickets, but then when trying to add to basket an error message appeared saying they'd already been sold.

Then got kicked out after about 30 mins and put back into the queue again.

Looking for some advice. Got Hungary tickets via uefa site. I've not been to a finals since France 98. Reading earlier on in this thread about matching ID to ticket purchase at recent finals. If I bought tickets from Ticombo for the Switzerland match, would I be guaranteed entry to the games?
Also has anyone used seatsnet? Was paper tickets back in the 90's.

Looking for some advice. Got Hungary tickets via uefa site. I've not been to a finals since France 98. Reading earlier on in this thread about matching ID to ticket purchase at recent finals. If I bought tickets from Ticombo for the Switzerland match, would I be guaranteed entry to the games?
It will all be app based and whoever you buy the tickets from will need to transfer them to your euros ticket account.

No idea on the tout sites though

It’s all done electronically. You set up a UEFA Electronic wallet basically (app) - this is where the 4 you bought today will be stored. You then send them out to others who have to also set one up. This is also what happens when you buy off a tout etc.. they just send it to you electronically. None of this can be done though for tickets bought from FAs as they are for the buyer only.

I’d have thought it’d be pretty much identical to what happened with Europe League Final, loads of folk on here bought off Ticombo.

I'm at Schalke in May, flights cost us £40 return and my ticket will be under 20 euros. Ridiculous how much folk are paying for some of this stuff to me.
I’m regretting it for the reason that I’m not actually attending games (I say that after buying 4 for Spain Italy) but I’m going with a group of 7 so they’ll probably take them.

I wish we just got a Villa in Spain/Portugal etc with a tv and watched the games there.

I’m regretting it for the reason that I’m not actually attending games (I say that after buying 4 for Spain Italy) but I’m going with a group of 7 so they’ll probably take them.

I wish we just got a Villa in Spain/Portugal etc with a tv and watched the games there.

I do love going these comps as they are a great laugh and you come across a lot of different folk but the prices are crazy. Really can get a lot more for your money going league matches around Europe if going games is the main buzz.

Back