Euro 2024 Germany

I'll post again on the scrounge but will take anything for the first game in Hamburg 16th July which is Holland but could have been anyone. I know will have little chance of any tickets but will need to keep trying.

How is everyone travelling/staying? Thinking if booking flights take my 13byearbikd sons Iver for Scotland v Germany in Munich.
Don't mind spending a day ir 2 in another city and catching a train ir whatever

Just going England group match in Frankfurt. Flying to Basel from Ed and up on train. Two nights and back, probably Basel to Manc. It’s ridiculous the Hotel prices etc… Been to all the stadiums already for matches so know what Hotels usually go for. Probably go back out if England still in it at semis stage but prices and the number of clowns with tickets to shift is putting me off, does every comp to be fair yet I still go.

Just going England group match in Frankfurt. Flying to Basel from Ed and up on train. Two nights and back, probably Basel to Manc. It’s ridiculous the Hotel prices etc… Been to all the stadiums already for matches so know what Hotels usually go for. Probably go back out if England still in it at semis stage but prices and the number of clowns with tickets to shift is putting me off, does every comp to be fair yet I

I keep debating going out for 3/4 days and going to 2/3 matches but prices etc keep putting off. Been to all 10 grounds for matches before (5 of them twice). Totally on the fence but probably leaning towards a trip pre euros for some new grounds in Germany and German football.

Difficult to compare international vs club atmospheres. My love of Germany is probably German fans and the atmosphere they create. Euros will be completely different no doubt.

I've got 4 x tickets for England v Serbia. Booked the euros hoping to see Scotland and end up with tickets for fucking England
That has Marseilles 2016 all over it. Bring your running shoes and knuckledusters!

Just going England group match in Frankfurt. Flying to Basel from Ed and up on train. Two nights and back, probably Basel to Manc. It’s ridiculous the Hotel prices etc… Been to all the stadiums already for matches so know what Hotels usually go for. Probably go back out if England still in it at semis stage but prices and the number of clowns with tickets to shift is putting me off, does every comp to be fair yet I still go.
Nice one mate. I'm booked up for that one as well. Flying direct from Edinburgh Wed-Fri. Got 27 caps so looks like ticket will be guaranteed with that. Then back out for the R16 and have covered all options if we win the group or finish 2nd. Highly doubt a third place finish but will stay out if that's the case. Got some contingency for that in the plans. Then back out for the semi finals and the final if needed.

Can't wait for this tbh. Going to be a cracking tournament.

Nice one mate. I'm booked up for that one as well. Flying direct from Edinburgh Wed-Fri. Got 27 caps so looks like ticket will be guaranteed with that. Then back out for the R16 and have covered all options if we win the group or finish 2nd. Highly doubt a third place finish but will stay out if that's the case. Got some contingency for that in the plans. Then back out for the semi finals and the final if needed.

Can't wait for this tbh. Going to be a cracking tournament.

Booked a flight other week for both semis if we get there so see how it goes. Only got 15 caps, never went an away qualifier officially the last two campaigns so short on that front. Is what it is! Glad draws done and got some shape to what will be doing now.

Flying to Milan on the Thursday , will then work out how to get to Munich

Got accomm, 3 nights Munich, 6 nights Bonn ( for cologne)

Dunno how we will get home

Flying to Milan on the Thursday , will then work out how to get to Munich

Got accomm, 3 nights Munich, 3 nights Bonn ( for cologne)

Dunno how we will get home

There is a direct train from Verona to Munich. Takes an hour to get Verona from Milan I think.

France vs Play-Off A winner
Group C Winner vs best 3rd Place (D/E/F)

These 2 I’ve already tickets for, chance to see 2 home nations, Wales and England. Hoping to get to Slovakia vs Romania as well, fits in nicely with my schedule.

Great draw for Scotland. Germany the weakest they have been for decades and Hungary and Switzerland are very beatable

Have tickets to the games in Dortmund and Gelsenkirchen on 29/06 and 30/06. Basically one will be Germany and one will be England (barring a miracle).

I am desperate for Germany to win their group and England to finish second! :D

Have tickets to the games in Dortmund and Gelsenkirchen on 29/06 and 30/06. Basically one will be Germany and one will be England (barring a miracle).

I am desperate for Germany to win their group and England to finish second! :D
Be better if Scotland won the group surely?!

Buzzing for this. 7 of us booked up, staying in Cologne for 5 days. Just hoping scotland are in that area. Hopefully see more rangers players in the squad once we sign shankland, Doig and Ferguson this January...
I'd love you to be proved right. Something we badly need at Ibrox, but & I'll leave it at that

See on the 2nd uefa ballot that has just gone live, do we think that will be taken from an allocation of tickets outwith the 10,000 from the FA’s?

So I’m thinking countries like Scotland, England etc won’t distribute any tickets through this method because all of the 10,000 will be allocated to members but teams who don’t have that kind of set up might need to use the uefa portal for distributing their 10,000 allocation.

Gents, Cologne, Dortmund, Dusseldorf and Gelsenkirchen are all 2-2.5 hours away from me.
I applied for all the games there but got nothing.
If anybody wants to sell me any tickets I’d take them for the following:

15 June - Italy v Albania Dortmund 2100

16 June - England v Serbia Gelsenkirchen 2100

22 June - Turkey v Portugal Dortmund 1800

29 June - Last 16 Dortmund 2100

30 June - Last 16 Gelsenkirchen 1800

30 June - Last 16 Cologne 2100

6 July - Quarter Final Dusseldorf 1800

10 July - Semi Final Dortmund

Cheers lads.

See on the 2nd uefa ballot that has just gone live, do we think that will be taken from an allocation of tickets outwith the 10,000 from the FA’s?

So I’m thinking countries like Scotland, England etc won’t distribute any tickets through this method because all of the 10,000 will be allocated to members but teams who don’t have that kind of set up might need to use the uefa portal for distributing their 10,000 allocation.

Aye.

Then anything left from each FA goes first come first served at some point on UEFA.

Last edited:
Seems like quite a few of us have tickets for England v Serbia. Gelsenkirchen will certainly be interesting that day.

I went to Gelsenkirchen for the Argentina v Serbia/Montenegro match in the WC 2006 hoping to pick up a ticket outside the stadium but they were going for crazy prices. However, the fanzone was midway between the city centre and the Schalke Arena so I made my way back there and watched the match on a big screen in the company of a few lads I met from NI. I don't know if the fanzone for Euro 2024 is in exactly the same location but, regardless, it will be a good alternative for those without tickets as it will provide great viewing facilities, mix of fans from different nations and there will be plenty of food and beer stands, all serviced by good public transport links.

I went to Gelsenkirchen for the Argentina v Serbia/Montenegro match in the WC 2006 hoping to pick up a ticket outside the stadium but they were going for crazy prices. However, the fanzone was midway between the city centre and the Schalke Arena so I made my way back there and watched the match on a big screen in the company of a few lads I met from NI. I don't know if the fanzone for Euro 2024 is in exactly the same location but, regardless, it will be a good alternative for those without tickets as it will provide great viewing facilities, mix of fans from different nations and there will be plenty of food and beer stands, all serviced by good public transport links.

To be honest I find it one the worst towns for a drink I’ve been in Germany, Dortmund a coin toss with it. Bochum is a good drink around there. It definitely needs something like this, the fact they aren’t showing all matches at the fan zone whereas other cities are says a lot.

To be honest I find it one the worst towns for a drink I’ve been in Germany, Dortmund a coin toss with it. Bochum is a good drink around there. It definitely needs something like this, the fact they aren’t showing all matches at the fan zone whereas other cities are says a lot.
I take your point as I noted the fanzone was only operating for Germany's games and those hosted at the Schalke Arena. It makes me think that if it isn't located in the same place as the one set up for WC2006, it must be in a similar location and, hence, is not within the city centre or even its fringes. If I'm right it would be unappealing for viewing the other games in the tournament. Probably the best location in that area of Germany for viewing games in public screenings is Dusseldorf where many fans are likely to be based.

I take your point as I noted the fanzone was only operating for Germany's games and those hosted at the Schalke Arena. It makes me think that if it isn't located in the same place as the one set up for WC2006, it must be in a similar location and, hence, is not within the city centre or even its fringes. If I'm right it would be unappealing for viewing the other games in the tournament. Probably the best location in that area of Germany for viewing games in public screenings is Dusseldorf where many fans are likely to be based.

It’s a different one.

2006 was on an old stadium, I’ve been for a walk around there. Know what you mean about being on the way to the stadium, they call that route the Schalke Miele. The one for 24 is quite a way from the stadium.

I booked up over the weekend for 5 days in Munich with my two lads, 11 and 13, We are flying Edinburgh > Munich (via Brussels) on Wednesday 12th and back via Frankfurt on Sunday 16th.

Have applied for tickets for the opening game but plan is to watch in the fan park unless we are very lucky. Really looking forward to it and can't wait to tell the boys on Christmas morning.

I know sport options seem to be popular, but possibly for one off European club ties.
Has anyone used them for a tournament and would you recommend them?

Taking my wee boy 21-28th June I’m in ballot for Turkey v Portugal won’t know until beginning next year sons Ronaldo daft so if anyone gets 2x Tickets for Portugal 2nd&3rd game be appreciated

Anyone know of how best to sell tickets for this. Got 2 possibly 4 for serbia and slovenia which i doubt many will want to go to

Only option i see will be the resale on uefa in spring

Anyone know of how best to sell tickets for this. Got 2 possibly 4 for serbia and slovenia which i doubt many will want to go to

Only option i see will be the resale on uefa in spring

What happens with tickets bought through UEFA is:

1 - You get a ticketing app where your tickets are held
2 - You can transfer these to people also with the app

So you could be sat next to someone you have bought off or sold to when you transfer in or out or you could be in Aberdeen and they could be in Auckland. With Euro 2020 you got the tickets on to your account in the app well in advance so you had plenty of time to transfer. I had 4 for one match, the three other lads who used them had to sort themselves out with the app and then I sent them a ticket one by one. I also bought 2 final tickets off some Danish lads, they sent the 2 to me and then I sent the other to the lad who went with me.

Me and the wee man heading to England v Serbia then France v Austria the following No tickets but I’ll buy on ticcombo this evening.

I have 4 cat 2 tickets for Serbia v Denmark hoping to trade somehow but will just go if not, be a good experience in Munich.

Back