Europa Last 16 League Draw Simulator

Fear nobody but I’d prefer another favourable draw leaving the English teams until later. We’re at least an even money chance with half of the pot.

It's not seeded. Anyone can play anyone. This is obviously just someone trying to have a bit of fun putting the teams into the generator for the groups or something.

It's not seeded. Anyone can play anyone. This is obviously just someone trying to have a bit of fun putting the teams into the generator for the groups or something.
Agreed, just a bit of fun, but my stat dork mind tells me that they've programmed it without seeding, but with country protection. I've simulated it an embarrassing number of times and at no point were teams from like countries drawn against each other.

I agree, I need a hobby.

I drew Dynamo Kiev but would love to draw arsenal to knock biscuit hips out.
Some much needed retribution for these mentally challenged fucks for all their gloating and general shite behaviour and this green brigade hoor is right at the top of the list!

I think it's now time we get an English team to show them doon there how good we actually are.

Back