Europa League Draw

Braga. I’ll take that! Not as jammy a draw as the filth’s but definitely winnable.

Did they get FC Copenhagen ?

They aren’t pish, buddy. I know three Danish lads who are ST holders. They’ll give IRA FC a really decent match.

when i was at porto , home end was dead , plan was for us to buy a section in home end , not sure if that actually happened

They aren’t pish, buddy. I know three Danish lads who are ST holders. They’ll give IRA FC a really decent match.
the thinking is we trounced the danish mob we played who are a bit ahead of copenhagen in the league

Copenhagen are pish.

haha.

I love FF. :D

Well, I’m only going by what the lads I know are telling me. They seem to think they’re a decent test for anyone at their home ground and the little I’ve seen of them there, it does generate a really good atmosphere. Tidy stadium.

Anyway, we’ll just have to wait and see.

Hopefully we can do our bit and not give a %^*& what the scum are doing. :))

The first legs are scheduled for Thursday 20 February, with the second legs on 27 February. Kick-off times are split between 18:55 CET and 21:00 CET, as they were in the group stage. The round of 16 draw is on 28 February.
Hearing games on a Wednesday ?????

Hearing games on a Wednesday ?????

It will be the first meeting of the two sides, with the ties set to take place at Ibrox on Thursday, 20 February, kick-off to be confirmed, before the away leg on Wednesday, 26 February at 17:00 UK time.

Brilliant, couldn’t have asked for much better than that. We’ll pump them. 5-1 on aggregate I’m going for!

They did. I certainly hope they do. But I’ll be honest, I hope they stay in it as long as we are. I don’t want us having more matches than them in total as it may affect our league chances.

Braga is as good as it gets. Lying mid-table this season and we’ve already seen off the country’s top team.

Not sure why some folks would have been happy to get Gent. They are only a couple of points off second in Belgium and have been going OK.

Braga is most certainly a winnable tie.

Pretty sure the tramps will get a harder game than they think nut I can’t see Copenhagen beating them Especially with home advantage second.

They did. I certainly hope they do. But I’ll be honest, I hope they stay in it as long as we are. I don’t want us having more matches than them in total as it may affect our league chances.

oh no I’m perfectly happy for them to drop out before we get to the semi final. Don’t want them polluting the stadium when we reach the final.

HYTZZX.jpg

Welcome to the party :)
That tunnel going under the pitch:eek:

Tricky tie for us, easy draw for the mentally challengeds. Some things never change.

We will be underdogs but have a chance here, however we need to be at our best.

9th in Primeira Liga, 28 points from the top and got beat at home yesterday to the team that sits second bottom.

Lets fire our way into the last 16 Rangers!

Fly to Porto, train/bus to Braga. Not seeing whats so difficult about that
No flights from Scotland and limited options from elsewhere

Added to that is the fact that because it’s Braga the game is Wednesday and that means another day off work.

Latest posts

Back