Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

You require passport numbers for the tickets when applying

Anyone know if that causes difficulties with applying for multiple accounts?

You require passport numbers for the tickets when applying

Anyone know if that causes difficulties with applying for multiple accounts?

I know people been flagged for that in the past and all applications cancelled including one for the full party was on

It doesn’t make much sense.

The main article says the app allows you to keep, assign and transfer tickets.

Yet the FAQs bit mentions transfers not being allowed?

It doesn’t make much sense.

The main article says the app allows you to keep, assign and transfer tickets.

Yet the FAQs bit mentions transfers not being allowed?
Seems to be that you can transfer them to people on your application, but that's it

10,000 each for clubs is more than i expected gold and high silver would be sound
UEFA will give 10,000 #UCLfinal tickets and 8,000 #UELfinal tickets for free to fans of the finalists, as a thank you for their support during the pandemic.
The clubs will organise the allocation of these tickets, which cannot be given to sponsors, partners or club officials.

Does that make it 14,000 each?

8k for europa, so 4K per finalist no?

It says on the website both finalists will get 10k tickets each, with the other 13k distributed via the ballot.

Of the 10k each; 4k will be free tickets given to the lifeblood of the clubs (ie supporters) as a thank you for the continued support through COVID.

These 4k tickets have to go to fans, the club reps/staff aren't allowed these.

That’s eBay etc fucked. Suppose that’s the idea.
it also means that my dad and his mates can apply for their 3, and he can add me onto his

But then I can't apply for my own tickets with my mates and add my dad onto mine

Reactions: VGM
Also no guarantee seats will be allocated together. Hopefully just a disclaimer and 99/100 will be seated together.

UEFA will give 10,000 #UCLfinal tickets and 8,000 #UELfinal tickets for free to fans of the finalists, as a thank you for their support during the pandemic.
The clubs will organise the allocation of these tickets, which cannot be given to sponsors, partners or club officials.

Does that make it 14,000 each?
They could be a lot clearer

I feel like greetin. Supposed to be using the fast track service tomorrow as my passport expired. Had to reschedule it yesterday as I’ve been floored with Covid. Earliest appointments is now the 11th May. No chance in getting my passport in time if we make it.

Good luck bears.

I feel like greetin. Supposed to be using the fast track service tomorrow as my passport expired. Had to reschedule it yesterday as I’ve been floored with Covid. Earliest appointments is now the 11th May. No chance in getting my passport in time if we make it.

Good luck bears.
Mate %^*& that, just go.

Wear a mask and take plenty hand santazier.

Need to live with covid now.

Can you apply for 4 on your own passport number or do you need 4 seperate passports per application?

How can they stop you transferring them to somebody else? Genuine question, as I have no idea how it works.
It talks about passport numbers and things

You need to put your passport number in the ticketing app to get it to work or something and it'll need to match up with the one that you applied with I'd have thought

Good luck bears.
Apply online, probably fine for 2/3 weeks

You need to put your passport number in the ticketing app to get it to work or something and it'll need to match up with the one that you applied with I'd have thought
Don’t think it really matters these tickets will end up being sold for X amount like previous finals

To make this simple every passport is logged your application will be cancelled if you try and apply in 3 or 30 different parties

Don’t think it really matters these tickets will end up being sold for X amount like previous finals
without a doubt

but as payment won't be due til after 6th of May and we'll know the finalists by then, that'll help

Potentially

I’m sure it’s asked for passport numbers in previous years though. They have also previously said that tickets aren‘t transferable, but they have never enforced this.

I’m sure it’s asked for passport numbers in previous years though. They have also previously said that tickets aren‘t transferable, but they have never enforced this.
Maybe it'll be different with the ticketing app as it is now, I honestly don't know

I'll get one from Rangers if we get there, just trying to make sure my old man has the best chance

During the Euros and the Super Cup in Belfast last year your details were checked at the gate using Bluetooth, security at the gates had Bluetooth handheld devices which connected to your ticket via the UEFA app and you had to present ID which matched the name on the ticket.

I transferred 2 tickets over to Chelsea fans in Belfast no bother, all they had to do was create an account on the UEFA tickets app and give me their account number and I was able to transfer the tickets over to them.

Back