Europa League Final Training Tops

islandbear

Has anyone received their Training Tee-shirt? I ordered mine the day before the final, received a confirmation email, then nothing. Top hasn't even been shipped yet.

If i dont have it for Saturday when I leave for NARSA im cancelling it, how the %^*& can it take so long to even dispatch. 14 days Would be ripping the arse out of it.

Mentioned it in another thread but it’s happened to me three times where I’ve ordered stuff that’s in stock, waited about 7-8 days, heard nothing, chased it to myself to then be told then its out of stock and they issue a refund.

Their stock control, logistics and communication are terrible.

I'm still waiting on the efing programme. Emailed them the now and got a response saying i wont hear anything back for 72 hours. Absolute joke!!!

I'm still waiting on the efing programme. Emailed them the now and got a response saying i wont hear anything back for 72 hours. Absolute joke!!!
I ordered from uefa website. Came last Monday in time for the final.

Due to previous delays with stuff, I didn't trust buying it from rangers.

Was just thinking bout this today

Ordered mine on the 14th, not a dickie bird since, still want it as well it's a nice top.

I think it said something about the items not being ready to ship for 10/14 days when they went live on the website. That put me off ordering anything tbh.

Mentioned it in another thread but it’s happened to me three times where I’ve ordered stuff that’s in stock, waited about 7-8 days, heard nothing, chased it to myself to then be told then its out of stock and they issue a refund.

Their stock control, logistics and communication are terrible.
This just happened to me 23 days after ordering it

Seen these were still on sale in the Superstore at the weekend.

If you get no joy, someone could possibly go up for you, buy one and post it out?

Back