Europa League graphic looks lovely

I don’t really fear anyone left in the pot. There are a handful of potentially very difficult ties but I wouldn’t write us off against anyone.

If there’s a time for us to get Roma, it’s prob for the best it’s a season when there are no fans allowed....

Avoid the English, the Italians and Ajax and we'll go through.
As I was looking at the teams, I was thinking the same.

Additionally, if 2021/22 CL spots are up for grabs from league positions, Italian and English teams might want to rest some players and save them for league play.

Spurs and Arsenal winning a few in a row and Man Utd, Napoli, Roma and AC Milan dropping some points might be helpful, if we get any of that lot.

There`s a team in there that the rest don`t fancy getting and that`s us !
Whoever we get, they`ll know they`ve been in a game...
Bring it on, and enjoy the ride, Bears ! WATP.:cool:

I’d like to dodge Villarreal . We seem to play them every year .

Also avoid a journey into deepest darkest Donetsk . Take any other tie

United are the team to avoid. Rightly favourites for the competition. I’d take a winnable tie like Molde for sure but wouldn’t be disappointed with a big name like Arsenal or Spurs.

As I was looking at the teams, I was thinking the same.

Additionally, if 2021/22 CL spots are up for grabs from league positions, Italian and English teams might want to rest some players and save them for league play.

Spurs and Arsenal winning a few in a row and Man Utd, Napoli, Roma and AC Milan dropping some points might be helpful, if we get any of that lot.
As money orientated as football is these days I don't think an English team could rest players against us. It would be box office.

Back