Europa league qualifiers

I think it's seeded team at home.

What I want to know is if away goals count? If so it's a bit of a mess.

They should just do all the rounds like a mini tournament at a neutral venue.

Say QR1&2 done over a week.

Then a few weeks later QR3&4 over a week. All teams in a central area.

Either that or the teams who are in it get their stadium used but they don't play there. So Ibrox would be used for a QR2 game but we would play our tie at one of the other venues so it was completely neutral.

Seeded weighs the balance for bigger teams , can’t see that happening even though we would be at home up to 3rd qualifying round

possibly , start seed team home , then unseeded home ... repeat till draw is done?

I think it's seeded team at home.

What I want to know is if away goals count? If so it's a bit of a mess.

They should just do all the rounds like a mini tournament at a neutral venue.

Say QR1&2 done over a week.

Then a few weeks later QR3&4 over a week. All teams in a central area.

Either that or the teams who are in it get their stadium used but they don't play there. So Ibrox would be used for a QR2 game but we would play our tie at one of the other venues so it was completely neutral.

seeded teams aren’t at home, it’s whichever team is drawn first.

Reactions: VGM
How many qualifying rounds do we have to play in?

When is the draw?

When is the first game?

Sorry for adding more questions but what is actually the plans for the group stages etc.

A continent wide tournament doesn't seem like a feasible idea at the moment.

How many qualifying rounds do we have to play in?

When is the draw?

When is the first game?

We would start in second round so if we got all the way to groups it would be 3 games.

Draw is end of August I believe for 2nd round and we would play first game on August 17th.

I thought we had a champions league qualifier spot this year because of the better coefficient from last season? What happened to the 2 spots for Scottish teams?

Honestly I would be happy if we tanked it in our first match so we could focus all our attention on winning the league and then smashing our way through the CL next season

Sorry for adding more questions but what is actually the plans for the group stages etc.

A continent wide tournament doesn't seem like a feasible idea at the moment.

The group stage and beyond are planned to run as normal.

Do you even realise how important the money from European football is for our club?

Nonsense statement.
Eh? My point was about games played over one leg!!

Anyway a home qualifying game is worth at least 2mill with fans during the current climate assuming we get drawn at home their will be no financial benifit apart from whatever Premier sports pay.

I've got a feeling their is gonna be forefits aplenty in Euro games.

Back