Europa League

riskinfrance

Hi...any info/option on buying single tickets for the Home Legs,was hoping to come up for the Brondby game but as we all know they're only available in packs of 3.

I am MYGER member but not Season Ticket holder, i also don't login into FF everyday either so might have missed discussions on this subject prev....so apologies if so .

.....................thanks

Brondby will go on sale to non season tickets a couple of days before the game. Just keep checking for emails or the website for info. You honestly won't have a problem.

Hi...any info/option on buying single tickets for the Home Legs,was hoping to come up for the Brondby game but as we all know they're only available in packs of 3.

I am MYGER member but not Season Ticket holder, i also don't login into FF everyday either so might have missed discussions on this subject prev....so apologies if so .

Youl get one no probs.

I noticed that they've started selling a two match package now but i'm sure they'll be plenty of single tickets available.

We had folk looking for 2 match, 3 match packages before the 1st game, now you are looking for a 1 match, 2 match package that are only available in packs of 3.
Am out mate.

Back