Europa qualifier pot

Edmond Dantes

We will face one of the following

Progrès Niederkorn (Luxembourg) or Cardiff Metropolitan University (Wales)
B36 Torshavn (Faroe Islands)
Inter Turku (Finland)
KR Reykjavik (Iceland)
Prishtina (Kosovo) and St Joseph's (Gibraltar)

Cardiff Metropolitan University (Wales)

Would be my choice, have quite a few fans down that neck of the woods who might not have the means to travel to Scotland to watch us so it would be good for them to get a chance to see us play.

I would like to avoid Prishtina (Kosovo) as I think they could be a potential banana skin.

If we play the team with the highest co-efficient points and beat them do we not add their points to our ranking?

Cardiff Metropolitan University (Wales)

Would be my choice, have quite a few fans down that neck of the woods who might not have the means to travel to Scotland to watch us so it would be good for them to get a chance to see us play.

I would like to avoid Prishtina (Kosovo) as I think they could be a potential banana skin.
Progres will wipe the floor with them.

Cardiff for travel reasons obviously.
Unfinished business with Progres. I'd take either.
Don't fancy Prishtina or the Finnish outfit

We will face one of the following

Progrès Niederkorn (Luxembourg) or Cardiff Metropolitan University (Wales)
B36 Torshavn (Faroe Islands)
Inter Turku (Finland)
KR Reykjavik (Iceland)
Prishtina (Kosovo) and St Joseph's (Gibraltar)
What dates would our first games be?

I know we lost to Progres, but looking at the teams I can't believe the level we enter Europe at these days.

These teams give the likes of Aberdeen and Hearts a doing every year. If they f*cking did something we as nation might get a bit of an extended break over summer

I know we lost to Progres, but looking at the teams I can't believe the level we enter Europe at these days.

Agree that it's strange, but the matches can also be useful to build up match fitness (in addition to the friendlies obviously) in time for the domestic season. We'll also have a team that knows each other this time around, so I'm expecting a healthy first leg lead in the first couple of rounds, and we can then use different options for the second legs of each match.

I'd take Inter from that list. Only Finnish team in EL qualifiers that doesn't play on plastic pitch and should be a walk through enough as an opponent. And of course an easy away trip for me to go :)

Gibraltar only stand out trip for me there.

Faroes and Iceland to expensive, been to Luxembourg and Finland. Wales wouldn’t feel like an away trip, and Kosovo.... well that would be a complete ballix that

Any of those teams we should be beating easily for the next round and that’s the main thing

I'd take Inter from that list. Only Finnish team in EL qualifiers that doesn't play on plastic pitch and should be a walk through enough as an opponent. And of course an easy away trip for me to go :)

Top of the league and will be about 14 games in when the first leg comes round.

No thanks

Back