European Three Match Package Problem

Nope as the nature of the scheme in operation it is continuous and is optional to join as well

Don't join you may get the chance of a single price ticket closer to the game happens if you can only make that game
Is that the same system for semis and finals I tick all boxes but next year I won’t be including friendlies I’m sure there was a box that said non season ticket home games or similar

Is that the same system for semis and finals I tick all boxes but next year I won’t be including friendlies I’m sure there was a box that said non season ticket home games or similar
Yes the main one is All Non Season Ticket one - that is the one you need for be considered for Hampden games

The Home Friendlies one is separate and as no impact on the Hampden games

Yes you did for the 3 match package of course the price stricture was different

£150 STH - £177 Public £59 a game
£165 STH - £192 Public £64 a game
£174 STH - £201 Public £67 a game
£180 STH - £207 Public £69 a game

Bold price were for the Club Deck- other parts of the ground had them as well
Sorry. What I meant was the prices last year were over the top In my opinion. Of course I paid it as like most of us I'm a glutton for punishment.

Nope as the nature of the scheme in operation it is continuous and is optional to join as well

Don't join you may get the chance of a single price ticket closer to the game happens if you can only make that game
AL can you tell me why season ticket holders have to pay all 3 tickets at the same time. But CCCS have time to pay in 3 payments.

Response to supporters feedback is the official comment on it from the club
It looks as if we are being treated differently. Poor show from the club in difficult financial times. Loyalty means nothing now. Give us your money, sit down and shut up.

It looks as if we are being treated differently. Poor show from the club in difficult financial times. Loyalty means nothing now. Give us your money, sit down and shut up.
How can they control ST holders paying for the 3 games v CCCS in 3? They will automatically take the 3 payments over 3 month. What if the ST holders goes to first 2 but not the last? Are ST holders going to log in and buy each game? But unlike CCCS, no consequence if the dont

They are acting on the feedback of the fans who sign up to CCCS, allowing the club to take money for tickets regardless of opponent, day & time of game, often at very short notice. Some of these people sign up to this scheme knowing they won't always be able to make games, especially mid-week.

ST holders who aren't on CCCS can choose if they want to buy their seat or not.

So in a way, they are rewarding loyalty.

'Rewarding' commitment of signing up to CCCS
I don't sign up to the CCS because due to work I cannot make away games. However each year I renew my ST without question, but the Euro package and pay for cup games, not to mention what is spent in the Club shop. Oh and I took my old man and my sister to The Thornton Suite for his 70th, the Legends game. Where is my reward?

How can they control ST holders paying for the 3 games v CCCS in 3? They will automatically take the 3 payments over 3 month. What if the ST holders goes to first 2 but not the last? Are ST holders going to log in and buy each game? But unlike CCCS, no consequence if the dont
@dalkeithlad25 says how can you control the non-CCCS STH - the club have payment details for those on the CCCS so it far easier to manage and take payment

Non-CCCS STH can't supply payment details and be afforded the same as that would defeat the purpose of have a Continuous Credit Card Scheme in the 1st place

The club have made that decision

@dalkeithlad25 says how can you control the non-CCCS STH - the club have payment details for those on the CCCS so it far easier to manage and take payment

Non-CCCS STH can't supply payment details and be afforded the same as that would defeat the purpose of have a Continuous Credit Card Scheme in the 1st place

The club have made that decision
They have every ST holder details if they choose to pay by DD.

I don't sign up to the CCS because due to work I cannot make away games. However each year I renew my ST without question, but the Euro package and pay for cup games, not to mention what is spent in the Club shop. Oh and I took my old man and my sister to The Thornton Suite for his 70th, the Legends game. Where is my reward?
There is no longer an away CCCS done via MyGers

But there is no reward for those like you and even myself that continue to buy that way - I have been on the CCCS myself

We should have the same option as CCCS. Most will go to 3 games. Not everyone can afford to pay all in one go. And especially if you also have kids to pay for.

They are acting on the feedback of the fans who sign up to CCCS, allowing the club to take money for tickets regardless of opponent, day & time of game, often at very short notice. Some of these people sign up to this scheme knowing they won't always be able to make games, especially mid-week.

ST holders who aren't on CCCS can choose if they want to buy their seat or not.

So in a way, they are rewarding loyalty.
See the last sentence. Rangers through various means have separated fans and some fans are doing the bidding for them. I’ve no intentions of ever giving them my cc details to dip in when they choose. However as a loyal ST holder they’re giving me feedback that other groups want me penalised for disloyalty. A fucking embarrassment.

I wasn't aware of that, but I'm on the CCCS so paying it one game at a time.

I'd imagine that the majority of ST holders are on CCCS, but there are obviously some who are not.
I was always ccss, but found myself not here for pre season games etc, so came off this year as like many others i guess.
Seems a bit mean not to facilitate payment in installments for non ccss folk

See the last sentence. Rangers through various means have separated fans and some fans are doing the bidding for them. I’ve no intentions of ever giving them my cc details to dip in when they choose. However as a loyal ST holder they’re giving me feedback that other groups want me penalised for disloyalty. A fucking embarrassment.
You make it sound as though Rangers would just be taking money from you for no reason. You give them your card details because you enter an agreement at that start of the season that you’ll commit to purchasing non ST games, regardless of the opposition,as and when they go on sale. It‘s your choice to sign up for it or not.
If you choose not to sign up for it don’t come on bitching about a fallacy that other fans want you penalised.

Last edited:
I’m a my gers non season tickets holder. What’s the chances of the games going to individual ticket sales after the 3 game package sales? Don’t won’t to commit to the 3 with work but would buy a single for Betis and take it from there.

I’m a my gers non season tickets holder. What’s the chances of the games going to individual ticket sales after the 3 game package sales? Don’t won’t to commit to the 3 with work but would buy a single for Betis and take it from there.
I would be very surprised if they didn't go to general sale for each individual game.

Closer to game they may put on general sale but they will
Leave it as long as they can to try and offload packages

Can see a lot of people dropping out of cccs after Sunday, effectively looking at at least £140 coming out ( (including Livvy)

If we get past Livvy then tickets for the semi/final should be a lot easier to come so should drop to at least group 3 especially as the club won’t be able to sell as many tickets for hospitality as they did last year

No-one is going to join mygers just to get euro tickets this year and my gers did drop by around 10k from last year
Reading your post think you could be right on most of that,a lot have had enough.

Would say good chance, there has been in the past seasons

General sale is 18th September so maybe 20th or 21st (matchday) they would put single match ticket option on sale

I'm a st holder and just been into the ticket site and it won't let me purchase the three match package.
Email says window open from 4th to 11th.

I'm a st holder and just been into the ticket site and it won't let me purchase the three match package.
Email says window open from 4th to 11th.
Yeah I'm the same, went in to day after moving some work schedule around and there is nothing in my basket. Email says STH window slams shut on sep 11th

In shocking news, in the email received from the club, the DO NOT reply. Click here to contact Rangers" doesn't work. Its not even broken, just doesn't contain a hyperlink.

Anyone got a contact email for ticketing

EDIT: filled in the contact us webform on the webpage, see if that gets it fixed.

The real pisstake is that when you buy the package, they charge you £1 per ticket, per game web sales fee. So when it comes down to charging a fee, it is deemed 3 x separate transactions.

Hardly a massive thing, but these sorts of stealth charges just serves to piss off the paying customer / fan.

The real pisstake is that when you buy the package, they charge you £1 per ticket, per game web sales fee. So when it comes down to charging a fee, it is deemed 3 x separate transactions.

Hardly a massive thing, but these sorts of stealth charges just serves to piss off the paying customer / fan.
Yeah that grinds my gears too.

Yeah this is shite behaviour does my tits in every time I book tickets. Didn’t mind so much when they were sending out paper but now it’s either smartcard upload or a qr code.

When are the payments being taking this season?

In previous seasons all 3 payments came out at the same time but I have just checked my credit card and see one payment of £40 came out.

Are they taking payments one game at a time this season?

When are the payments being taking this season?

In previous seasons all 3 payments came out at the same time but I have just checked my credit card and see one payment of £40 came out.

Are they taking payments one game at a time this season?
All on the official website - though I'm certain you'd have got an email as well:

Payment for the first home match for supporters on CCCS will be taken on Wednesday, 6 September. The second payment will be on Monday, 2 October and the third on Wednesday, 1 November.

All on the official website - though I'm certain you'd have got an email as well:

Payment for the first home match for supporters on CCCS will be taken on Wednesday, 6 September. The second payment will be on Monday, 2 October and the third on Wednesday, 1 November.
Yeah I must have missed that. It’s just different to how payments have been taken previously.

Back