Euros Tickets - Today 10am

I'm in the queue on 2 devices. On the laptop it's moving ok and got the timer.

On my phone it's moving at a snails pace.

No timer here and moving mega slow.

I'm not optimistic considering some folk have timers of less than half an hour. But you never know.

I'm not evening buying tickets, just read the thread and wanted to see if I could offer some help :cool:

Hope you all get sorted, I'd say you will all source tickets for Scotland one way or another

If you get somewhere and get any tickets at all I'll take them from you no worries for anywhere v anyone :D

Must be an easier way. Bloody torture this. More than 500K fans online apparently.

Assume they'd have to be Scotland tickets?

Nah anything at all.

Know boys going over and limited chance of any Scotland tickets so need to take what ye can.

Always going to be supply and demand of course.

I'm sure Germany will be able to handle it but the way the tickets are designed to stop the ticket touts etc this will be the only way to get folk tickets.

20240502-111301.jpg

Been in since 10, this is my progress :rolleyes:

Front of queue and get a "you have been blocked" message from UEFA - says it all, I'm out

Was going for a game whilst in Cologne - Georgia v Turkey - cheapest tickets are 120 Euro a head - no thanks.

How were tickets? That's one of 3 games I was aiming for based on when I'm there.
I couldn’t get the cheaper ones and ended up with €200 ones, then my son got in and got €150 ones after me. Fúck knows how that works.

Finally got in but was looking for tickets for the Switzerland game and its sold out. Waste of time sadly.

My tickets for the opening game through the SSC were £400 a head, in the Scotland section though. There are bound to be cheaper ones in other areas of the stadium I would think.
The opening game tickets were inflated considerably… even the fans first ones. UEFA were selling “prime” tickets for €900 each. Ridiculous.

Timer finally appeared at 54 minutes.
I've been on the website since 8:45 ready to go. Absolute shambles

Forgot about this

Looking for tickets for Romania v Slovakia will no doubt be sold out when I get through at 9pm this evening

No final tickets left, there's semi final tickets at 400 euro left though.

Think I will be ok through English FA is we get there, would have bought a Final one if any going - easy to get rid of if don't need it.

got belgium slovakia one game we wanted for logistics that was it only pricey and restricted left really for not great matches

Italy v Albania £137, my mate got us tickets for that game. Pricey but it's at Dortmund stadium so always wanted to go there. Still dear
I was tempted by that one, we are in Cologne on the Saturday and could have made that.

I've been stuck on a page saying "your order is being processed. The payment has been submitted for authorisation" for a while now.

Hoping it doesn't mean there's any issues. Did anyone else need to wait a while for the payment?

I've been stuck on a page saying "your order is being processed. The payment has been submitted for authorisation" for a while now.

Hoping it doesn't mean there's any issues. Did anyone else need to wait a while for the payment?
Mines went through pretty quickly

Back