Even The Taliban Want To Know Who The New Celtic Manager Will Be

I was / am sceptical about this but I’ve seen it reported in a number of the more established media outlets so will take it at face value. As such, ffs, imagine a raging Tim bragging that ‘ra Taliban are supports. Even dips lower than the Albanian guy. What a mhob of pricks.

"In 2010 the film The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan exposed the widespread and systematic child sex abuse by former Northern Alliance commanders"
"In 2014, ‘Pakistan’s Hidden Shame’ exposed the sexual abuse of streets boys in Peshawar."

Amazing. Can travel to war torn regions and far flung countries to expose warlords and gangs for their revolting behaviour against young people. And can spout one load of prejudiced p!sh about Rangers given any chance. But turns a blind eye to similar attrocities right under his nose when he buys his season ticket for the shamedome. Celtic, a club and fans like no other indeed. A disgusting cult.
Watched that documentary after seeing this post last nigh jesus Christ :oops: :oops::oops:

sounds about right another terrorist organization involved with them. But come on what a lot of pish

The GB were out at the Piggery a few nights ago with a banner for some guy that connected them with Palestinian organisations. Nothing dodgy about that at all.

11010824.jpg

They're no even a good caliphate

There are , they get more angry when you ask them what was his real name an where was he from
I’ve been to Cuba plenty of times, there was this mentally challenged in my hotel one year and I overheard him talking to a member of staff how he had booked up to do the excursion that takes you to some memorial statue for him and he’s brought a Celtic scarf to lay down, I was pishing myself laughing, few Icy stares the remainder of the holiday

Genuinely burst out laughing reading this.

Of course this never happened but they’ve ran out of people to try and persuade to love Celtic that they’ve now moved onto the Taliban B-D
I'll take "things that didn't happen for 10." Who the %^*& wears a football top when visiting fanatics? What bullshit.

Dornan, like his local namesake, is a fantasist. Next up, the lost tribes of the Amazon declaring their long distance love for the Poops.

Genuinely burst out laughing reading this.

Of course this never happened but they’ve ran out of people to try and persuade to love Celtic that they’ve now moved onto the Taliban B-D
That wouldn't be out of place in the Daily Mash :)) :)) :))

Back