Everyone Anyone. Imran’s Story

A very nice story sir.Many respects to your late father and blessings to Raj also
As much as I love our club I'm afraid there is no room for hate in my heart for anyone even our rivals across the city
Have yourself a great day sir be happy if you can
My respect has risen more for you Krishna bear although our views of our rivals differ slightly! Be happy xx

It’s great reading stories like these because as we (Rangers fans) know, our support is a broad church, it’s just that we unlike that trash across the city who try project this false image of them being all encompassing unless of course you are Jewish, Protestant, British, Mark Walters, Claudio Reyna, Alfredo Morelos... need a I go on?
One thing that pisses me off is that the club had to have a campaign like Everyone, Anyone. It’s nothing to do with our support’s attitutude it’s to do with the vocal Celtc support who tell all and sundrie that the Rangers support is sectarian and racist. It’s a prime example of telling a lie often enough.
On this thread alone we have at least four examples of fans from various backgrounds, religions and beliefs who all love Rangers and have never felt anything other than acceptance- hope that doesn’t sound condescending in any way!
Rant over!

I quite enjoyed that. I think the campaign is a really good idea, but the way it is marketed is really poor. The article is great but the name ‘everyone anyone’ is too convoluted and advert for the campaign itself is lame. Because it comes across as staged, there is a danger the campaign Itself will be read as staged too. The advertising company who came up with this did a really bad job. They should have kept the name simple (Rangers Welcomes Everyone) or used a phrase everyone is familiar with like,“We are the people”. In fact I find a lot of our marketing to be really poor. Maybe it’s my it’s my age but I think we could get much better value for our money in this area. Hopefully Castore will show us the way ahead.

Back