Ex Rangers Men (50 plus appearances) now gets on our nerves (polite way)

Marco Negri takes the absolute biscuit for me, makes my blood boil.
Have to say, I can understand this. I'm slightly puzzled by the ex-Gers admiration he gets.

Showed very little enthusiasm when here and obviously dissapeared into the ether and killed our season and his shot of the history books.

I don't have strong animosity but just don't get the feels for him the way some do now.

Most ex rangers men annoy me from time to time especially the guys in media, Barry Fergusons, mccoist, boyd (recently he's done OK) the list goes on.

No ex player (maby Alex tae) does us any justice in the media spotlight.

Gordon Dalziel.
There are a lot for me.
Definitely more than there should be.
If they’ve contributed to our success, I can live with it but, the cretin that is Gordon Dalziel takes the biscuit factory.
Never liked him going all the way back to before he played for the first team.
A two faced, back stabbing qunt of a guy.
Then there is Ian Black.
He actually wore our jersey then besmirched it.

Was Conn not working in the east end louden a number of years ago.

He might have been. Maybe unfair after all this time, especially as I don't harbour the same grudge against Kenny Miller. But Conn was a hero when I first followed the team and was taken to the games, and him joining celtic back then was a real kick in the teeth that a teenage Rangers mad dh took really badly.

Mark Hatley remember a few years ago he couldn’t stop slagging us off to anyone who would listen.

Was surprised we took him back on the payroll

Must be in minority but I always liked Broadfoot. Limited but gave his all. When he plays against us he does what he can to do well for his current club - it's his job!
??
He blatantly cheats to try and get our players sent off..

He might have been. Maybe unfair after all this time, especially as I don't harbour the same grudge against Kenny Miller. But Conn was a hero when I first followed the team and was taken to the games, and him joining celtic back then was a real kick in the teeth that a teenage Rangers mad dh took really badly.
To go to the tims in the 70s was very bad, very different times with religion etc .
We only have to look to the 1980 scottish cup final to see that.

I would like to know who it was told Broadfoot that he’s now a hard man! Never acted like that for us now thinks he’s feckin Vinny Jones!

Must be in minority but I always liked Broadfoot. Limited but gave his all. When he plays against us he does what he can to do well for his current club - it's his job!
There is doing well for his club and there is going out of his way to antogonise and hurt Rangers players

Have to say, I can understand this. I'm slightly puzzled by the ex-Gers admiration he gets.

Showed very little enthusiasm when here and obviously dissapeared into the ether and killed our season and his shot of the history books.

I don't have strong animosity but just don't get the feels for him the way some do now.
I agree with that. Even after leaving us it’s taken him years to decide he loves us. Maybe I’m too cynical

Back